20

Chapter 20: Arrested?

Third Person's POV

"Turn on the city. Now."

"What? I just turned it off 2 minutes ago--"

"Just do it Sab."

"Fine."

Jennie hold the pistol more tighter than ever.

"Señora, you don't have to shoot her. She committed suicide so if you shoot her, it will turn out that you actually killed her."

Jennie was stilled, still looking at Nancy who is dead laying in the floor. He's right. She don't have to waste her bullet for this bitch.

Jennie breath out and put her gun down.

"Let's go culo." Jennie was about to leave when she thought of something. She went nack inside and then.

"Fuck you!" She kicked her face hard, twice...thrice until in bleeds.

Even just a little, she's happy with her death. Even though she's not happy and contented on how she died.

nancy, see you in hell.

Taehyung went out his room and escaped through thw windows. He didn't mind the height on being in the 5th floor.

He needs to stop Jennie.

Taehyung drove off and stopped. The cars behind him started shouting because he just suddenly stopped.

Where to go?

He dont know where Jennie is, he don't have assets. He is just Taehyung, a drug user.

Unlike Jennie, Jennie is powerful, have assets, can protect herself, and brave.

Actually, he doesn't have to be worried at her. But here he is, risking for nothing.

He asnwered the phone. "yes Jooe?"

[Nancy is dead---]

"Say it again.."

[She's dead! Can you atleast show some care--]

"Where is she?"

[They're still doing some test here in her hotel room.]

Taehyung's vision had darken.

Jennie killed her..Jennie is a murderer..

Jennie's POV

"Señora, the boys were already waiting in the private plane so that we can sent back to Spain. Sadly, we didn't even do the work."

"I'm so sorry culo . I never thought of that bitch killing herself because of guilt that she'd been feeling." I rolled my eyes watched the cars go through.

"Atleast your hands were not painted in blood. You're not going to hell Señora." I laughed on the last words he said.

"I'm still going there no matter what." I winked and went out the car.

A strong blow of wind slapped my face, culo handed me my eye glass and I gladly wear it.

Culo assists me to the stairs and I went inside the plane. I looked around and saw my father's boys and they all stood up to bow.

"Rise up!"

"Lo siento señora. No hemos hecho el trabajo correctamente." I smiled bitterly.

They flew here just to do the work, my efforts, my Papá's efforts were wasted because that Nancy bitch do the work herself.

"Está bien. I should be the one who should say sorry. Perdí tu tiempo. Lo seinto." It's okay. I wasted your time, I'm sorry.

"Gracias Señora." I looked at culo and smiled."Hope to see you in Madrid soon. Your Papá wants to see you."

"I will culo. I will."

"We have to go now Señora, I'm sorry I can't take you home."

"It's okay. I can drive. Enjoy your flight." I said and smiled coldly.

I'm not satisfied with what happened. Seriously, not.

With a small smile plastered on my lips, I hopped inside my car and drive.

"Sab!" I waved at her and smiled sophisticatedly.

"Hey bitch! I'm cool right? I just turned off your country. So what happened? Did you killed her?"

I sat on her bed and looked at her computer, it was full of shits and stuffs in hacking.

"Actually, that bitch killed herself." She gasped and sat beside me.

"Speak up bitch. I risked my life hacking this modernised country for nothing?"

"The moment you turned off the city, she killed herself. That bitch! I wasted my training for 2 years!" I kicked her floor because of my frustrations.

She laughed with my actions. "Bitch you just actually wasted a million for nothing."

"Nah. I don't care about that, but thanks anyways."

"It's nothing bitch! Just call me again if you need my help."

Yes. I do have criminals, bad, gangster friends but they care about me like what a person do.

"When are you going back home?" I asked and stood up, preparing to leave.

"Well, a governor gave me a work and I'll get paid with millions. But I thought of giving it to orphans since I don't know how to spend it."

I giggled as I opened the door. "You're turning into angel I see."

"But we will meet in hell no matter what bitch."

"I know! I'm leaving."

******

Leo's POV

"I can't tell you where she is Jisoo. She's wor---"

"Kyaa!" Jisoo screamed.

lights off.

Oh shit. It's starting!

"Jisoo! Where are you!" I yelled and saw her standing in the corner looking so scared.

Yes it's dark. But assasins were trained to see in the dark like in military, so Jennie can do the work easily without lights.

I approached her and she seems confused because it's dark.

"Leo! I swear! I am scared of darkness!"

I thought she's a bad girl type like Jennie, well...I am wrong.

"I know. Let's go out of here so we can check others." I assisted her out and twisted the knob easily.

"Do you know where we are heading?"

"Hmmm." I nodded and we reached Rose's room.

"Fuck who just entered!?" Jungkook yelled and started freaking out.

This guy is boastful but can't see in the dark, he thought I can't see him?

"It's us Jungkook! When the electricity will come back?! What about Rose's machine--" Jisoo's words were cutted when the lights suddenly turned on.

What the hell Sab? That was fast

"Oh my! Thank god! Jimin, call the doctors to check Rose's vitals."

"Okay. Come on Namjoon, come with me."

"Tss. Fine."

Jennie's friends were loud and noisy, i see.

"I'm just walking around when the lights turned off." A cold voice were heard in. the room and a guy in black jacket went in.

"Do you mind letting go of her hand?"

huh?

I looked at my hands that is holding Jisoo's and let it go. I looked away awkwardly and looked at this creepy guy.

Awkward.