35

happy reading! justinalmonds stop disturbing me, I am writing an action story not a lovey dovey.

Third Person's POV

"Please ready the plane for Miss Rubyjane, she ordered to fly in a private island." It was a total chaos in the airport.

Jennie texted the CEO that she will come and use a plane for herself. They are surprised that Rubyjane will be using their airport so they had to cancel every flight just for her.

She is that powerful. The name Rubyjane is that powerful.

They have cleared the airport just for her, people complained by a sudden canceled flight.

"Miss Rubyjane, ella llegará en 5 minutos."

"Seamos más cuidadosos, ella es rubyjane.."

"Si, Señor."

The CEO himself is in the airport just to take care of things for Rubyjane. They knew that if they fail, this airport will get burned by her father.

It becomes quiet when Jennie's car arrived. All of them bowed as she walks towards the CEO.

She flashed him a smile. "I didn't expect that you will do extra things for me." She then looked around sophisticatedly. "So your airport doesn't have a progress at all?"

The CEO was lost of his words. He knew Rubyjane, and they are friends in Madrid but when he discovered that she is Rubyjane and not Jennie, he becomes aloof and scaredd of her.

"Actually, you don't have to welcome me with your mens." Jennie looked one by one to the guys who is wearing a tuxedos. "And you also don't have to clear the airport for me."

"Ofcourse, it's you Rubyjane. We cannot fail this."

A soft giggle escaped on her lips. "If I shoot of this mens right infront of you, what will you do?"

He stilled. Why would she ask such question?

"I will let you Rubyjane---"

"Dang!" She clapped her hands once and laughed. "As your collegiate, I'm telling you this. You shouldn't let your men down even if it's me. How can I trust this airline if even his men he couldn't protect?"

"Lo siento, I picked the wrong answer."

Jennie smiled, I mean Rubyjane smiled. "So take that words from me."

She then walks past them and all of the men including the CEO walks behind her. Her hips are swaying, so sophisticatedly.

All of them stopped when Jennie stops. "Oh." She mimicked when she remembered something.

She turned around. "Is weapons allowed in here? You know this is an airport, guns isn't allowed here right?" She asked innocently.

"te permitimos, Señora."

Jennie smiled. "That's great. I'm loving this airline now." She then leaned in to say something to Culo.

"Give them the money they deserve. Just let them name their price."

"Si Señora." Culo smiled and walked beside her.

You know how different a Jennie and a Rubyjane is.

Jisoo's POV

"Call Jennie unnie, call Jennie unnie." Lisa pulled my shirt continously.

I breath out and nodded. I tried contacting her but she's not answering my calls.