6

Chapter 6: Shitty Tattoo.

Third Person's POV

"Where are you going Jimin?" Namjoon asked while wearing his shirt, they just finished their shoot.

Jimin just gave him a meaningful smile and being polite he bowed to the crew and staffs as he left.

"He's going to meet her.." Jungkook whispered as he giggled.

Taehyung boils up in anger on what he heard, even he's pretending to be asleep..he knew he will meet her.

Jennie and Jimin had a thing before..not a relationship but maybe more like a friendship, Jimin was Jennie's shoulders because Taehyung didn't stay beside her when she needs him..thanks to Jimin.

Taehyung secretly followed him and watched him go to park. He's watching from a far and saw a girl approached him, wearing all black outifit with her hair tied up.

that's my girl.

"Damn the jealousy." Taehyung gripped the bottle he was holding and threw it.

Jennie's POV

I'm going to meet Jimin today as promised, he said that he really wanted to see me since he heard that I'm already back to Korea. Aigoo that mandeuk.

I looked around the park and saw him seating in the place where I always cry before. Is he trying to tease me?

"Hey.." I called him out and he immediately looked up at me.

"Jen---" He is about to shout my name so I immediately covered his mouth and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Are you really a celebrity? Do you think covering half of your face will help?" I sat up on the ground in front of namsan river.

It's been a long silence as I looked up at him. "Sit down." I pulled him and laughed.

"Geez...you're making my heart flutter." He held his chest exaggeratedly with a funny face as I laughed.

"I know."

I can't get over with his wacky face awhile ago so I keep on giggling. I looked at him and starled that he's staring at me seriously.

"How have you been all this years Jennie? Are you still the cry baby Jennie I knew?" He messed up my hair while smiling, I pouted at him.

"I'm more than fine all this years Jimin, thanks to you I am not a cry baby anymore."

I'm so thankful that you came on my life Jimin, in those times that I'm alone you're there for me...there's no words can explain how grateful I am. and I mean it.

"That's my girl." He was about to mess my hair again but I shoved his hands and gripped it.

"Aw!"

My eyes widen and let go. What the hell Jennie?! Why did you use your defense skills to a Jimin?

this guy is only a munchin.

"Oh my.." I covered my mouth before I curse as I look at him groaning in pain. "I'm sorry..I'm just fooling around I didn't know that it hurts."

He's still looking down so I had to peak on his face, He's teary eyed

What the hell did you do Jennie Kim?!

"Jimin-ah...Sorry." He didn't looked at me so I breath out loud.

Damn Jimin, why are you giving me embarrassment.

I started dancing cutely while sitting for goodness sake. He used to dance this when I cry before, this seems like a stupid dance but it makes me smile even just for a minute.