49

happy reading!

Third Person's POV

"I don't want to go out today..." Jennie whimpered while laying in Taehyung's bed.

Now that they are in engaged, Jennie live in Taehyung's house in Spain since hers is under construction because it was shoot a lot of times.

"Baby, we need to take care of the wedding. We need to arrange everything." Taehyung said and lay in Jennie's back, not giving him all his weight.

"Can you just go alone?"

"Okay then the staff there will flirt---hey!" Taehyung fell on the bed as Jennie stood up. "Where are you going?"

Her eyes burned. "I will not let anybody flirt with you." and then she went inside the bathroom.

"Geez, my future wife is so cute." Taehyung laughed silently and continue preparing himself.

He wears a stripe shirt and shorts. It was simple yet he still can caught everyone's attention. He's not young, he is 28 but still hot.

"Taehyung!" He drank fast and then went upstairs to see Jennie.

"Why?"

Jennie scanned Taehyung's outfit. "You dress simple but why do you still looks so attractive?" Jennie is unaware that it was a compliment to Taehyung.

He grinned ear to ear so Jennie gave him a confused look. "I'm attractive?"

"Yes." She stated a fact.

Taehyung went towards Jennie and hugged her behind. "I still can't believe that you are mine again..." Jennie just smiled while her eyes is closed.

She can't believe it either. Time flies so fast but she still ended up with him.

Jennie's POV

After the appointment with our wedding organizer, she told us that we shouldn't worry about anything because it was already prepared. We decided to eat in a mall

"Babe, what do you think?" Taehyung pulled me infront of a nice dress.

"I don't wear-- I mean, I have a lot of Chanel clothes." Taehyung looks at me with a sad pair of eyes and nodded. He continue walking but he's wearing a frown.

Now he's just holding my wrist, not my hands. "Babe." I called out but he just continued walking. "Babe..."

"Hmm?" He didn't bother looking at me. I held his hands and intertwined it and kissed his hands.

"Okay, we will buy that dress." He smiled. I mean he grinned ear to ear.

He looks so happy. Maybe because this is the first time he will buy me a clothes. I really don't buy clothes in Mall because I am supplied by Chanel.

I think that dress would be special because it was brought by Taehyung. "Are you happy?"

I asked as we make our way back to the clothing store. "Of course, this is the first time you allow me to buy you clothes."

I just answered him with a smile and I noticed how woman in spain inside the mall stare at her. Damn, good thing they don't know KPOP.

this guy is a fucking super star bitches! and he is mine! :p

"How about this?" He really looks so excited as he pick clothes for me, I wanted to laugh but I chose not to. I don't want to ruin his mood.

"Just get everything you like, I will fit it all later." He gave a peck in my cheeks and he let go of my hands to chose clothes as the staff follow him.