My Author Note

Hi, guys!

Today I'm writing a love story called A Love Story.

Well, I'm shipping Ashfur and Scourge, too. Because they're my favorite characters, too.

Heck, I wanna write a story, too. I want to make an ideas how Ashpaw meets Scourge.

It was a story when Firestar and his friends were ready to defeat BloodClan, but Ashfur wants to be with Scourge.

I don't care I'm writing a gay story. I love to ship it. Plus, I'm bisexual.  I love boys and girls, but I'd rather be single. I don't know what if I'm gay or not, my parents and my 18 sister isn't gonna like it, but my sister knew. She knew I'm bisexual. I told the truth when we went to the forest. My parents doesn't know that I'm bisexual. I tried to tell mom about me being in love with boys and girls, but she's drunk, being happy. Mom told me I didn't know, but id ready know. Stupid bitch.

Dumb bastards!

If you want to call me faggot, then why don't you guys go to hell?

Just kidding! Lol!

I'm just joking with you. I called myself faggot and my sister calls me a faggot sometimes. She doesn't mean to, I love her as hell.

Anyways, I'm gonna write a best homosexual story about Scourge and Ashfur were together and I don't care if you don't like it or not.

First of all, I am The biggest fan of Gorecatqueen. She had canceled this comic and I knew this is happening, so I'm gonna write that. I'm sure I need to understand.

Everyone of all warrior cats fan loves the fanfiction stories.

Today I am ready as I'll ever be.

Peace!

Ashfur and Scourge belongs to Erin Hunter.