Chapter 10: Jayfeather and Cinderheart

Ashfur frozed himself as he was staring at Jayfeather, the ThunderClan medicine cat, and Cinderheart, the ThunderClan warrior. Ashfur knew this is happening, he wanted to run away from them, but he can't.

"Ashfur..... you're alive?" Cinderheart blinked her eyes.

"I.... I....." Ashfur stepped back away from them.

"What is it?" Jayfeather asked, trying to see who it is.

"It's Ashfur," Cinderheart told him.

Jayfeather blinked his eyes. "Ashfur!?" he dropped his jaw as he dropped the herbs. "He's alive!? How!?"

"I don't know," Cinderheart meowed, staring at Ashfur's purple collar. "He has a weird collar."

"Weird collar? Like a kittypet?"

Cinderheart shook her head. "No," she meowed. "There are teeth and claws stuck in it.... creepy."

Jayfeather blinked his blind eyes, he felt the fear when he was gasping. ".... BloodClan.....!"

"What?" Cinderheart asked, turning her head around.

"BloodClan," he spoke out. "We were told the tales as kits. The old stories of the battle against BloodClan."

Cinderheart was in shock, stepping away from Ashfur. "BloodClan...." She gasped. "The vicious Clan of rouges led by a murderous cat called Scourge.... He's a BloodClan cat!?"

"No! I'm not a BloodClan cat!" Ashfur refused, trying to tell them. This collar belongs to Scourge! He gave it to me!"

"Then why do you still keep it?" Cinderheart narrowed her eyes.

"It's because before you all knew that I was being killed, I was being rescued by Scourge," Ashfur told her panicky. "And then I became Scourge's mate."

"What!?" They blinked their eyes.

"Scourge was your..... your.... mate?" Cinderheart was blushing.

Ashfur nodded.

"Should I chase him, Jayfeather?" Cinderheart asked him.

"Yes!" Jayfeather nodded, he knew he was glad that he's gone forever when he's still hate him. "He's a traitor."

"No!" Ashfur shook his head, begging them. "I've changed my mind! I decided to go back to ThunderClan where I belong." Ashfur looked at Jayfeather with an anger face. "Jayfeather, I'm sorry what happened for a moon ago when I took revenge on Squirrelflight after fell in love with Brambleclaw and adopted you guys."

Jayfeather stepped forward. "And?"

"And I'm sorry that I let you die when the forest sent on fire," Ashfur apologized. "But I need to tell you something."

Jayfeather narrowed his blind eyes. "What is it?" he asked.

"Hollyleaf is alive!"

"What!?" They blinked their eyes as they were gasping.

"She's alive...?" Jayfeather blinked. "How did she survived?"

Ashfur looked away from their faces. "Well.... Scourge and I found her in the tunnel, then the strange ginger-and-white named Fallen Leaves saved her when he heals her."

"Fallen Leaves!?" Jayfeather blinked again.

"Yes!" Ashfur nodded his head. "Hollyleaf lived with Fallen Leaves whike she will never come back."

Jayfeather didn't say a word. His eyes covered in shadows. "Then take me with her," he begged him.

"What?" Cinderheart blinked her eyes. "Jayfeather! You know you can't do that! It's too far away to find her."

"It's not that far away," Ashfur smiled. "I promise."

Cinderheart used her bare teeth to feel like she'll left ThunderClan without Firestar's permission. She has to make a choice to come with Ashfur and Jayfeather and stay in ThunderClan. She took a deep breath with a expression. "Fine! I'll come!" she snapped.

"Then let's go!" Jayfeather ran at Ashfur as he was followering, Cinderheart followered them.

"So, Ashfur?" Jayfeather asked him a question. "Did Hollyleaf joined BloodClan, too?"

Ashfur shook his head. "No," he meowed. "She lives in the tunnel with Fallen Leaves."

"Okay, then," Jayfeather nodded his head.

Cinderheart groaned as she rolled her eyes. We're gonna get in trouble......