Chapter 29: The First Kill

(There's a video that I had made, you should watch it).

It's been a while since Ashleypaw and Couragepaw had a dream of Tigerstar when her brother had joined them, but he's still alive. He always wanted to be stronger than the other cat in the forest.

"Where are we going?" Couragepaw asked his sister.

"We need to go back to ThunderClan like I had told you before," Ashleypaw told him.

"Oh, yeah," he meowed, leaping his paws at the rocks.

They stopped, they saw the dark brown tabby tom was crossing the river. They knew he's gonna fight them, but there's something wrong with him.

"What do you want, Hollowflight?" Ashleypaw asked, hissing at him.

"I want you to kill me," Hollowflight responded, giving them a dirty look.

They blinked their eyes. "What!?"

"I want you to kill me," he murmured. "I was too tired and I had wounds all over my body. I want you to kill me, please."

Ashleypaw was refusing, shaking her head. Couragepaw was looking around at them.

"Then why should we?" Couragepaw asked, giving him a seriously look.

Suddenly, the huge tabby tom was watching them. It was Tigerstar again. They all knew he was watching them.

"Couragepaw," Tigerstar meowed. "Why don't you kill Hollowflight? He will be your first kill."

He gleamed his eyes. "Really?" he asked.

Tigerstar nodded. "Yes," he replied. "Are you going to kill him or not? I'll let Ashleypaw kill Hollowflight."

"No, I'll do it!" Couragepaw pointed out. "But can we fight first?"

He nodded. "Yes," he smirked at him. "You may fight him."

Couragepaw and Hollowflight were ready to fight as Tigerstar was counting a three, they began to fight. Couragepaw slashed his eyes, he pinned him, then he slash into his throat. He let him go as He was dying, Ashleypaw had never seen her brother is good before, but becoming a evil cat.

Hollowflight had already died, Tigerstar started to smirk as he was chuckling. "Well done, Couragepaw," he sneered evilly. "You had killed Hollow flight as your first kill. Now meet me in your dream again, you two." Then he faded away, she turned around and saw Couragepaw was smiling as he was being exciting.

"Yes! I killed him!" Couragepaw exclaimed. "Now I'm gonna kill cats whatever I want."

"No!" Ashleypaw snapped, holding his paws. "We had to hide the body, so nobody thinks we're murderers. Maybe you should stop killing cats, okay?"

Couragepaw nodded happily. "Okay," he meowed. They were dragging Hollowflight on the forest, then they buried him. The two apprentices went back to ThunderClan territory.

I won't let my brother to kill every cat, Ashleypaw thought worrying about her brother. if he kills them, he'll go to the Dark Forest when he's dead.

***

They went back to ThunderClan territory, Couragepaw went to see his father Scourge. He heard him cough from the warriors' den.

That doesn't sound so good, Couragepaw thought. He came into his den and see Scourge was coughing.

"Dad?" he meowed, he began to worried. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he murmured,rolling around. "Just.... a sickness."

"Don't worry," Couragepaw promised. "I'll go get Jayfeather." He ran into the medicine cats' den, he told the blind cat that his father is sick and Jayfeather went to help him.

Couragepaw watched Jayfeather carrying Scourge around ad he brought him into his den. He took a deep breath and calm himself down.

What are you doing? It was Tigerstar again, he turned around and saw him standing behind him. You know Scourge had lied to you about the truth of your mother. Here's the idea, why don't you bring the ThunderClan cat,then kill them. That will be your second stage.

My second stage? Couragepaw was confused. But what happened to the first stage?

You killed Hollowflight on your first stage, remember? Tigerstar was smirking. Now it's your second stage to kill the ThunderClan cat.

Okay, he nodded his head. I'll do it.

Tigerstar chuckled, then fading away. Couragepaw went to go find the ThunderClan cat.