Chapter 17: Blossomfall and Ivypool

Ashleykit woke up and heard a voice who was calling her name Hollyleaf. She turned around and saw Fallen Leaves was explaining to her. She stood up and staring at the two cats.

"What's the matter?" Ashleykit asked them a question.

"They are to Clanmates in the tunnel," Fallen Leaves told her.

Ashleykit was confused. "Is it Hollyleaf's?" she asked.

"Well, they're new warriors from ThunderClan," Hollyleaf told her.

ThunderClan!? Ashleykit blinked her eyes, started to feel afraid of something. Oh, no! Does that mean they're gonna find me!?

"Come on, Ashkeykit!" Hollyleaf waved her tail at her. "You wanna help me?"

She nodded. "Sure!" She leaped her paws and ready to help Hollyleaf to save her Clanmates.

Ashleykit saw the two cats were looking around. Ashleykit had never met them before. She thinks they're strangers and she all already knew they're ThunderClan cats.

"I wish I'd asked that cat his name," the silver-and-white tabby she-cat was muttering. "We could call for him." There was a pause before she added, "I don't suppose he would have come, anyway."

She must mean Fallen Leaves! Hollyleaf and Ashleykit had the thoughts of their heads.

"How are we gonna get rid of them?" Ashleykit whispered at her ear.

"We're not getting rid of them," she whispered back. "There is no going back, not now!"

Ashleykit looked above at Hollyleaf as she looked back at the two cats. She saw Hollyleaf was doing, she went to help the two warriors. The two warriors ran after her as Ashleykit followed them. She stopped as she hide behind the wall, she watched Hollyleaf was hiding from them as she still watching them.

Wow, she blinked her eyes. I've never seen her so bravely before. She saw the two were thanking her for helping them. Suddenly, Ashleykit fell down on the ground as the ethos was being too loud.

Ashleykit gasped as she stepped away from the two she-cats. The silver-and-white tabby she-cat just saw that, she stared at her gaze as she was narrowing her eyes. She gasped again as she stepped back.

"Hey, get back here!" The silver-and-white tabby she-cat begged, trying to reach her.

"Stay away from me!" Ashleykit hissed, trying to claw at her. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers!"

"We're not strangers," she promised. "We're from ThunderClan. Are you okay?"

Ashleykit didn't reply, stepping away from the two ThunderClan warriors.

"It's okay, don't be afriad," she meowed, stepping close to her. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you alone? Do you have a family?"

She's still doesn't reply, she bumped against the wall as she was whimpering and moving away from the two cats.

"Just leave me alone!" Ashleykit hissed again.

"It's okay," the tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat gave her a smile. "We don't want to hurt you. We only came here to help you."

"I'm Ivypool, and this is my friend, Blossomfall," she told her, giving her interesting.

Ashleykit stopped. "Umm.... I'm Ashleykit," she told them. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."

"Ashleykit?" Ivypool blinked her eyes. "Are you from the Clan?"

"I'm from BloodClan," Ashleykit told her.

She frozed, stop talking to her. She can feel the heart was beating so fast. "BloodClan......?"

Ashleykit nodded. "Yes, and I'm the daughter of Scourge and Ashfur," she explained.

"Ashfur!?" Blossomfall blinked her eyes. "He's alive? How did he survived?"

Ashleykit looked away from them. "I.... I don't know," she murmured. "They never told me...."

"Wait!" Ivypool's eyes were wider as she stepped back. "You mean.... they're...... gay?"

She nodded. "Please don't mad at me," she begged.

"No, I'm not," Ivypool shook her head. "Say, umm, would you like to come with and talk to Firestar how he survived?"

I had a chance! Ashleykit started to smirk at them and started to nod her head. "Yes, please."

Ivypool started to use her jaw to pick Ashleykit up as she was carrying her around.

"You know, Firestar ain't gonna love it," Blossomfall complained.

"I know," she murmured.

Hollyleaf just saw that with a gasping. Oh, no, she thought, making herself concern. Scourge and Ashfur ain't gonna love it, too.