Chapter 24: Ashleypaw and Robert

She opened her green eyes and see the huge tabby was waiting for her to wake up, she gasped as she stepped away from him.

"Tigerstar!" Ashleypaw blinked, feeling her eyes wiggling. "Why are you here and what do you want?"

He smirked at her. "Have you forgotten?" he asked, growling his eyes wider.

She shook her head, suddenly she gleamed her eyes to remember what she was forgotten. "You mean my training?" she asked him.

He nodded. "Yes, Ashleypaw," he chuckled. "It's time for you for your first stage."

"What stage?" Ashleypaw was confused.

"Your first kill, mouse-brain!" Tigerstar snapped, clawing her shoulder, causing her shriek in pain.

"I'm sorry!" She wailed, started to cry, but she tried not to cry in front of her mentor. "I've already kill a cat."

He rolled his eyes. "It's just a random evil cat, Ashleypaw," he snarled. "he was being forgotten, don't you get it? If every cat was forgetting about him, then he should be gone forever."

She stopped crying, streaming down her eyes. She wiped her eyes and started taking a deep breath. She nodded her eyes and staring into his cold gaze. "So if I wake up, who am I gonna kill?"

He gave her a evil look as he was smirking at her. "First, you will kill Whiskernose."

She blinked her eyes. "What!?" she stepped back away from him. "Why would I want to kill Whiskernose? Where's he from?"

"He's from WindClan territory," he replied, stepping close to her and using his tail around her shoulders. "You should wake up for now. This is your first stage. And Whiskernose will be your first kill."

***

She woke up and see the dark ginger she-cat was poking her.

"Ashleypaw, wake up!" she tapped her forehead.

She started to yawn slowly. "What is it?"

"Well, it's time to go to the patrol," she replied, sitting beside her. "I don't want you to sleep all day."

Ashleypaw nodded tiredly. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"We're going to WindClan border," Squirrelflight smiled, she started stand up and starting to walk with her mentor.

"Are we getting some prey?" Ashleypaw asked.

She nodded. "Yes," she meowed. "We'd better be careful. We don't want to trespassing their territory, or else we're get our fur claw."

Ashleypaw had never heard of WindClan before, but she went on a patrol with her mentor for the first time. They went to the forest to find a prey, suddenly Ashleypaw felt guilty of killing Whiskernose. Will Squirrelflight ever find out that she was a killer just like her father Scourge?

Do I have to kill Whiskernose? Ashleypaw asked herself, suddenly Tigerstar was nodding his head and tell her, Yes, you must kill Whiskernose. Tigerstar started to chuckled evilly. If Squirrelflight left you behind, here's your chance to kill Whiskernose.

But why?

Just do it, you idiot! Tigerstar slashed her cheek and she started to gasp ad she stopped. Do what I said!