Chapter 2: I've turned into someone else

Ashpaw went back to ThunderClan border, he knew all of his friends were worrying about him.

He knew his sister Fernpaw was worried, too. "Hey, Ashpaw!" she called, worrying too much. "Where have you been? We were worried about you!"

Ashpaw didn't say a word, he tried to speak out. "Umm..... I went to get some prey," he lied, he was looking around. "So then I missed it again."

"But Ashpaw," Fernpaw meowed, stepping close to him. "Aren't you suppose to ask Dustpelt leaving without his permission?"

Ashpaw shook his head. "Well, not really," he replied. "I went on hunting by myself, that's all. And don't ask me a question."

Fernpaw let out a long sigh. "Okay, I'll stop ask you," she murmured.

Ashpaw took a breath. That was close, he thought. He saw Bramblepaw was calling their names, he knew what he was doing.

"Hey, guys!" Bramblepaw called, running toward at them. He stopped running as he was panting. "Why are you two all the way out here?" he asked, panting. "We need to practice more!"

Fernpaw and Ashpaw nodded their heads. "We're coming!" They said, then they went back to their Clan.

XXX

Ashpaw can't stop thinking of Scourge, the leader of BloodClan. He can hear them talking about something, he ignored them as they were still talking so loud.

He was still thinking of the small black tom, he wanted to meet him again, but he's not supposed to break the warrior code. He doesn't care. He has a thought of Scourge, thinking of him. He has a daydream of kissing him.

He has really pretty eyes... Ashpaw was talking to himself, thinking of his daydreaming. I should meet him again.

"Ashpaw?" Fernpaw poked his head. "Ashpaw!" She poked him again, giving him attention.

He turned his head at his sister. "What is it?" he asked.

"Nothing," she replied. "What's wrong with you?"

He looked away. "It's nothing," he murmured. He started to walk away from her, he can't stop thinking of Scourge.

I think I've turned into someone else, Ashpaw thought, his eyes were gleaming. I think I had a crush on Scourge! What's wrong with me? Am I gonna meet Scourge again? Then he began to go find Scourge.

XXX

A

shpaw went back to the forest, he knew there is something's wrong with him. He told himself that he has a crush on Scourge, the leader of BloodClan. He started to meet Scourge again.

He began to call out his name. "Scourge!" he yelled, looking around. "Scourge!"

Finally, the small black tom coming out of the bushes, he knew he can find him.

"Hello, Ashpaw," Scourge smirked at him. "That looks like I found you."

He was blushing, he started to speak to him. "Umm.... Scourge," he mewed. "I need to tell you something."

He sat beside him. "What is it?" he asked, giving him a smirk.

"I started to like you as a friend." Ashpaw asked, he was still blushing. He tried not to look away from his face, he started to ask him a question. "I need to ask you something. Do you ever like me?"

Scourge's P.O.V.

Poor Ashpaw......

He looks nervous. I like it when he does that. He's so cute, anyway. I started to like him, too.

I had a crush on him, and he looks very cute. One day he will be mine.

I started to talk to him.

Author's P.O.V.

"Yes, I like you, Ashpaw," he gave him a smile.

"Really?" His dark blue eyes were wider.

He nodded. He stared at him for a few seconds, Ashpaw was, too. Ashpaw was blushing as he was staring at his gaze. 

"Umm... Do you want to come with me sometimes?" Scourge asked nicly.

Ashpaw nodded, smiling at him. "Sure!" he squeaked.

Then Scourge taking him to a speical place. Ashpaw knew he has a crush on him, too. They all knew it was happening.

They went to the field. Ashpaw had never went to the place before, he was looking around.

Wow, he thought, his eyes were wider. I've never seen this place before. I t has soft grass and all the trees. It was.... amazing! He saw Scourge was layimg on a grass. He was blushing, he knew what he was doing.

"Sc.... Scourge?" Ashpaw meowed nervously, stepping back.

"It's okay," he promised, he was padding the soft green grass. "Relax with me."

Ashpaw gulped. He lied beside him, he started to giggled when he started to rolling around. Their faces were red, that's because they were having fun together. "I guess you were right!" Ashpaw meowed, still rolling around. "I can relax with you!"

Scourge started to giggled. He was laying on the soft grass against his belly. He watched Ashpaw when he was rolling. "Well, are you having fun?" he asked, smiling at him.

He nodded, being too exciting. He was looking above. "Yeah," he replied. "I've never had spent time with you before. It was fun."

"Well, you're with me, now," Scourge told me.

Ashpaw was blushing, he was smiling at him. "Umm... I really like you," he murmured, blushing as he was being nervous. "You're so nice to meet...."

Scourge rolled around. "I like you, too, Ashpaw," he smirked at him, he was taking off his collar.

"What are you doing?" Ashpaw asked, looking at his purple collar.

"You wanna wear it?" he asked.

He nodded. Ashpaw put it on and he feel like he was a kittypet. He was staring at Scourge's collar as he was touching it. "Cool!" he amazed, he was standing and pretending to be Scourge.

"Umm... can I have it back?" Scourge asked, handing over his collar.

Ashpaw nodded, he took it off then he gave it to Scourge.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to BloodClan," said Scourge, giving him a smile. "I hope we can see each other tomorrow, okay?"

Ashpaw nodded. "Of course we can!" he exclaimed. "I really want to see you again tomorrow."

"All right," he murmured, he suddenly gave him a kiss on his cheek. Ashpaw's eyes were wide with a surprise face. "Bye!" Then he went back to BloodClan.

Ashpaw waved at him. He went back to ThunderClan. There is something wrong with ThunderClan. Something will happen.