Chapter 27: Whitewing

(This is my favorite song. I've been hearing this for 3 days ago. It's a japanses song, but I'm not a japanses. I'm a American. Believe, I always love that song. I hope you guys love this song).

Ashleypaw opened her eyes and see the empty den was too cold, she stood up and see all the cats were gathering. She saw Scourge and Ashfur were sitting on the Highledge with Firestar. She sat beside her brother Couragekit.

"What's going on?" she asked, whispering at his ear.

"I was having my ceremony," he told his sister. "And our parents were staying here until we'll grow in ThunderClan."

She nodded. She looked up at them.

Firestar started to speak to his Clan, "Warriors, we are here with Scourge and Ashfur," he told his Clanmates. "They are staying here until Ashleypaw and Couragekit will be warriors."

All the cats were murmuring, looking at each other. Ashleypaw just saw that. She turned back and look up at their leader.

"Couragekit, step forward," Firestar ordered, her brother stepped closer to him. Firestar jumped off the Highledge. "Couragekit, from this moment you will be known as Couragepaw." He looked up at the warriors to find a new mentor. He looked at the white she-cat. "Whitewing, you will be mentor with Couragepaw." Whitewing gave him a lick on his forehead, he knew she was a nice she-cat.

"Couragepaw! Couragepaw! Couragepaw!" All the cats were calling his new apprentice name, and so is Ashleypaw and Ashfur, but Scourge doesn't understand about the warrior code. Then Scourge started to call out his name.

Ashleypaw started to lick her brother's forehead. "Congrats, bro!" she exclaimed, still licking his forehead.

"Thanks, sis," Couragepaw meowed, he licked his sister's cheek.

Ashfur and Scourge came down here and see their kits.

"I'm so glad that our kits were apprentices," Ashfur smiled.

Scourge chuckled. "I know," he murmured happily. He looked at his daughter being happier. "Are you guys feeling happy that you guys are apprentices?"

They both nodded. Still, they remember how Ashfur and Scourge had lied to them about Ashfur being a motherhood. Still very mad at them. They didn't say a word, giving them a dirty look. They started to walk away from their parents, how rude they are.

Scourge sighed, looking down. "I forgot that they're still angry at us about our secrets," he murmured.

"I know," murmured Ashfur.

"Ashfur?" The white cat stepped forward, giving him a pretty look. "Is it true that Scourge saved your life?"

He nodded. "Yes, Whitewing," he smiled. "He saved my life, and we're mates, now."

Whitewing gave him a sad look. "Ashfur, do you remember that time when we were together?"

Ashfur was confused, he shook his head. "I don't remember," he replied.

"But, Ashfur, you had to remember!" Whitewing cried, still giving him a sad look. "You and I were mates when we were training our former apprentices, Lionblaze and Icecloud."

"He doesn't know what you're talking, Whitewing," Scourge snapped, protecting his mate away from her. "I think it's time for you to train our son."

"His?" Whitewing asked, looking at their son. "Ashfur, is it true that Hollyleaf has kits?"

He nodded. "Yes, they're not mine."

"Then you don't give birth to kits!" Whitewing shook her tail. "We had our kits! Dovewing and Ivypool!"