Chapter 4: Few moons later

Few moons later

It's been a long time ago since Scourge and his Clan had retreat, they all won in the battle, but Ashpaw missed Scourge so much.

So then on, Ashpaw becomes Ashfur as a warrior. He and the followers were in danger since the Twolegs had destroyed their old territory. They started to find a new forest, then they finally find the big lake. Ashfur had met the most beautiful she-cat named Squirrelflight, the dark ginger she-cat. They used to be together, but she can't be with Asfur, that means she not in love with him anymore. She already fall in love with Brambleclaw. Ashfur thought Brambleclaw was his friend, but they were no longer friends anymore.

Ashfur found out that Squirrelflight has three kits named Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather, but they're not their kits. He's been mentor with Lionblaze, teaching him how to become a warrior. They've been fighting each other since he tried him away how to become a warrior.

After Lionblaze his sister Hollyleaf became a warrior, the forest was on fire and Ashfur stopped Squirrelflight for running away. She been told him about them that they weren't her real kits. Then he let Squirrelflight the three cats go.

Hollyleaf gets angry when she was planning to kill him. She was followering Ashfur as she was hiding in the bushes.

Ashfur was sitting in the riverbank and thinking of his past, thinking of Scourge. "Oh, Scourge...." He looked above, his tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry, I wish I can see you again."

Hollyleaf was confused. What is he talking about? She asked, her green eyes were narrowing. And who is Scourge? She started to come out of the bush then she pinned him down.

Ashfur gasped with horrified. "Wha... what are you doing, Hollyleaf?" he asked, terrified.

"To put you in misery what you deserve!" Hollyleaf hissed, he tried to shruggle to break free, but she kept holding him down. "And who is Scourge?"

Ashfur didn't say a word, he was still terrorfiled. "I won't tell you, Hollyleaf," he meowed, still struggling. "You should ask them yourself....!"

Then it was too late, Hollyleaf slash his cheek and his left throat. He was gaping then he died. Hollyleaf stared at his body. She was cleaning her fur coming out of the blood, then she went back to ThunderClan.Ashfur was laying dead, the blood coming out of his throat.

XXX

The small black tom coming out of the bush to find some prey, he suddenly find Ashfur, laying dead in the bloody pool. His eyes were wider, he recognized him from a long time ago. He started sniff his neck, then he has a huge scent of the strange black she-cst who had murdered him. He started to pick him up, bringing him to BloodClan.

Don't worry, Ashpaw, he thought, running in the forest. I'll save your life! Just don't die on me!

XXX

It's been few minutes since Ashfur almost died, he opened his eyes closely. He stood up and see the strange place.

Where am I? He asked himself, looking around. He stopped, he can feel the pain of his neck was burning him. He went outside to see those strange cats. What is this place?

He looked around and saw the leaves was falling apart one by one. Ashfur has to sit down for a while, thinking about what happened to him in the riverbank.

I can't remember who tried to kill me, Ashfur thought, thinking about something.

He started to go to the forest, he was walking in the path slowly. Suddenly, he saw the others were worried, looking for him.

He blinked his eyes. He barely remember now. Hollyleaf did almost killed him. So, it's true! Hollyleaf is the only one who almost killed me, but nobody knows she's a killer.

He saw the black she-cat was asking them what was going on. He use his bare teeth as he was growling. He started to walk away from them. I'm not going back to them, he growled. I'm glad every cat thinks I'm dead.

He was going back to the strange cats, he suddenly stopped. He was looking and sniffed in the air. He heard a noise from the bush. He turned around and saw the strange small black tom was staring at him, his blue eyes were glow.

"Ashpaw..." a voice meowed deeply, Ashfur saw him coming out of the bush.

His eyes were wide. He stepped back. "Who are you?" he asked nervously.

"Have you forgot?" The small black tom asked, his eyes were shining like a bright star.

Ashfur blinked, something had came out of his mind. "You're the cat from before!" He gasped, stepping away from him. "Sta...... Stay back!"

"Ashpaw--"

"Ashfur!" he hissed nervously, stepping away from him then he bumped against the wall. "Just... leave me alone...!"

Scourge was taking a step closely. "Ashfur, I don't want to hurt you," he purred,  he gave him a soft putt as he was hugging him tightly.

Ashfur felt the pressure inside of him, making him so depress. He started to push him away. "No, this isn't right!" he wailed, he starting run away from him. "You killed Tigerstar and I can't be with you!" He was running in the forest, suddenly he stopped.

He turned around and hear him crying. Ashfur doesn't like it when he was crying. He took a step, he was watching him cry. He started call his name.

"Scourge?"

Scourge stopped crying, he turned around and he started to leap at him. Ashfur gasped, closing his eyes. He opened them, he saw Scourge was hugging him, he's still crying as he was hugging her. Ashfur smiled as he hugged him back.

"I missed you so much!" Scourge cried, still hugging him tight.

"I missed you, too," Ashfur gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Scourge started to pressed his lips against his. They were kissing as they were moaning.

"I love you, Ashfur," he cried, gave him one more kiss on his lips.

"I love you, too."