Chapter 31: Impossible

Ashfur was so exciting to have kits, Scourge's kits. Some other cats thinks that's impossible about two toms makes babies, but some tom and she-cat make babies. Scourge doesn't know what's going on. He found out that Ashfur is excepting kits. He hasn't mated Ashfur for a long time ago, well, he had mated with him for a long time ago. Scourge knew he's having his second litter of kits.

I wonder I was being cursed by Tigerstar, Scourge thought, watching his mate laid his den. Ashfur went to the queens' den with Daisy. Did Tigerstar made him pregnant? Is it because he has his superpower to make him pregnant? What magic did he use?

"Scourge," the dark ginger she-cat called, he turned around and see Squirrelflight and Ashleypaw were here.

"Hey, Squirrelflight," Scourge murmured, his voice is tone.

"Umm..." Squirrelflight saw Ashfur was laying his den and resting, she doesn't know what's going on. "Why is Ashfur in the queens' den?" she asked him a question, pointing at his mate.

Scourge sighed, rolling his eyes. "Because he's excepting my kits," he told the dark ginger she-cat.

She blinked her eyes. "What?" Her eyes are wider, causing Scourge angerily. "How is it possible? He's a tom! You're a tom. Tom don't make babies!"

He narrowed his eyes, facing at her. "Would you prefer me to tell you to shut up?" he smirked. "Do you dare complain about my Ashfur is a tom who's end up pregnant with my kits?"

"Dad!" Ashleypaw snapped, backing away from Squirrelflight. "Don't start that! She doesn't mean to say that!"

"Ashleypaw," Scourge snapped back. "You know some other cats will think we're freaks because we're gay."

"Scourge, I would never say that," Squirrelflight pointed out. "I'm glad you two were becoming parents, but it doesn't mean you two are freaks. You two are the fine couple. Well... after me and Ashfur are no longer be together.... I chose Brambleclaw to be my mate. Well.... we're not mates anymore."

Scourge was confused. He stepped forward. "What is it?" he asked. "What happened between you and Brambleclaw?"

"You know what happened," it was Hollyleaf, she was coming out of her den. "I went to tell everyone that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw are not my real parents. Leafpool and Crowfeather are my real parents because they've broke the warrior code. Brambleclaw got mad because she lied to him about Leafpool and Squirrelflight had broke the rules or pretending to be our real parents, so I think I knew Brambleclaw doesn't love Squirrelflight anymore. It's really sad... Well, I ran away from home."

Scourge sat beside her, staring at her. "Why did you run away from home?" he asked her a question.

Hollyleaf took a deep breath. "Because.... Scourge, you knew that I almost kill Ashfur," she replied sadly. "I.... And I tried to kill Leafpool with deathberries. So I ran away. When j went to the cave, I got hit by a rock and then my leg was broken. So you, Ashfur, and Fallen Leaves had rescued me and healed my leg."

Squirrelflight blinked her green eyes. "I see," she meowed. "So,"-she looked at Ashleypaw, her apprentice-"is Ashleypaw your daughter? I heard what happened during the day when your daughter got injury or being raped by a rouge. Is it true that you and Scourge had kits?"

Hollyleaf sighed, nodded her head. "Yes," she murmured, she covered Ashleypaw's ears, so she doesn't want her daughter to hear that. "I've raped Scourge and got myself pregnant with my two kits. Because I used to had a crush on Scourge, so then I gave up on my kits. I let Ashfur to be responsible as a adopted father."

Squirrelflight presses her chin against her head. "Oh, sweety," she purred. "You know, sometimes it happens when your mother Leafpool had gave on you and your brothers, so it happens to you, too."

Hollyleaf sighed, she started to give her a smile. "I'm sorry for running away from you," she sighed.

"It's okay," Squirrelflight smiled back, sadly.

"Okay, enough, already!" Scourge snapped.

Ashleypaw gave her an excuse look. "Dad!" she snapped back. "They're just mother and daughter!"

"Well, they're not!" Scourge complained, walking away from them as Ashleypaw followed him. "They were aunt and niece!"

She stopped him, biting his tail. "Dad," she meowed, he looked at his daughter. "I'm sorry that I got mad at you for hurting Squirrelflight's feelings. Because she was curious. Like, she doesn't know that Ashfur is having kits, my new siblings. Squirrelflight was very proud of both of you. I'm glad you guys were having a new family. I wish Ashfur is my dad, but Hollyleaf is my real mother. Anyway, I just wanted to say you gonna be a great father." Ashleypaw let his tail go, she started to walk away from him.

Scourge followed her. "Ashleypaw, wait!" he commended, trying to reach her.

She stopped, she turned around and she saw Scourge was stepping forward. He gave her a hug, she was surprised. She was blushing, so she gives him back tightly. "Thank you," he murmured.

"For what?" she asked, looked above.

"Thank you for being my daughter," Scourge looked down at her, giving her a smile. He was stroking her back softly, he started to sigh as he was looking straight, staring at Hollyleaf and Squirrelflight. "Well, thanks for Hollyleaf who created you as my daughter, and Couragepaw as my son. I know how you feel. You two will always be my kits."

Ashleypaw had never heard of it before. She gave him a kiss on his cheek, he was in shock. He had never seen his daughter a one kiss on his cheek. He let Ashleypaw go, watching her walking away from him.

Scourge sighed, looking down at his paws. Ashleypaw... my daughter... I wish you were Ashfur's daughter, but... instead of my wish, I still love my daughter. Would it be honest when Hollyleaf is the creator?