Ch.4

Shrieks come from the outside of the office door, "Do they eavesdrop a lot?" "Unfortunately, that's one of their massive flaws. They never know how to keep their noses out of other people's businesses." "Yeah, but if someone new is going to be living with us, we would like to know!" We hear Benny yell through the door, and we just chuckle.
         I rise up from the desk, "So... Where am I going to stay?" "He can sleep with me!" "No! He's going to sleep with me!" "No! With me!" We hear the girls argue and it sounds like its getting physical. So, Slenda and I walk over to the door and I open it. "That's enough girls!" Slenda uses her tentacles to separate them all from each other.
         "I have already made y/n a room and that's where he's going to sleep. Got it?" A few disappointed murmurs and awes come from the group, then Slenda puts them down. "But, I'll let you all show him his room and help him retrieve some of his belongings." That certainly perked them up. They all grab me and drag me down the hall to the last room on the left.
         Slenda opens the door for me and I get ushered in. "Wow." I say with a whistle, my room is huge. There's a king sized bed cornering the left side wall, a flat screen TV, a nightstand, a chest, a walk in closet, and my own bathroom. My jaw drops a little as I take in the atmosphere. "Well, how do you like it?" Slenda rests a hand on my shoulder, "I-I-I love it. Thank you so much, its better than a cell." "You're welcome. I already put some clothes in some of the drawers, so you can change." I look down and see that I'm still in my orange prison suit. "Thank you. I guess I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up." I thumb at the bathroom. "Of course. Come on girls, let y/n have his privacy." Slenda then ushers the girls out like a herd of sheep. "Awe man, I wanted to see the show." Benny says making me blush. After the door closes, I go over and lock it, then head in the shower.
                     ~Time Skip~
     When I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and brush my hair and teeth. I turn off the bathroom light and head over to the nightstand to get some clothes. I find a note on one of the pieces of underwear. "Dear y/n, I didn't know if you were a boxer or briefs man, so I put both in here. Sorry that all the clothes are mostly black, I got a little carried away. ~ Slenda" I get a little better look at the clothes to see that she's not kidding. I remove the note from the boxers and slip them on. I prefer boxers, but I appreciate that she gave me a choice.
         When I get ready, I head downstairs. "Hey y/n!" Jane, greets me from the couch. "Hey Jane, mind if I sit with you?" I can see her blush a little, "No, not at all." She pats the cushion next to her. "Thanks." I say sitting down. "No problem. Like I said before, I'm sorry that I scared you today in the hall. I didn't mean to." "Its alright, I'm sorry I kinda rushed out of there without excusing myself properly. I guess that when I woke up in a mansion full of killers, my nerves got to me a little, especially when all y'all chased me." She moves her bangs out of her face so that her black eyes can see all of me.
         "Yeah, sorry about that. Its just we don't get to meet a cute boy everyday and to learn that he's quite a celebrity too." She blushes some, which triggers me to blush some too. "Its quite alright. It isn't everyday that I get broke out of prison by beautiful killers and for them to invite me to live with them." Her blush darkens to a crimson red and I chuckle some. Silence fills the air after my statement, until we hear a stampede of footsteps coming down the stairs.
        I look over to my left to see Benny catapult herself over Jane and land on me. She knocks me over and I feel like I'm suffocating. "Mmf!" I try to find some air and when I do I come face to face with Benny's breast. My eyes go wide and I look up at her, "Wow there lover boy, aren't you going to take me to dinner first? Or at least buy me a game?" She grins then pushes my head back between her breasts. "Mmf! Air!" I yell in a mumble. Then suddenly someone pulls her off me. Its Angel.
           "Thanks... Angel... You really are... One." The blonde haired beauty let's out a little chuckle, "Oh baby, you are way off. I just pulled her off because I didn't want her to have all the fun." She gives me a devilish smile, then before I know it, she's suffocating me with her breast. "I think I'm going to like him here." I heard her say as she buries my face deeper. "Okay, that's enough." I hear Slenda say and Angel gets off me.
         I get up from the couch quickly and back up. "Okay everyone, its time to go, but I've decided to let some of you go with y/n and I, but the others will stay and guard the house." Slenda says, but gets some awes and whats in return. She raises her hand, "Sally, Jane, Hoodie, and I will take y/n to get some of his belongings, while the rest of you will help him move his stuff in. Understood?" They all agree. "Good. Now y/n and Sally, hold my hands and Jane and Hoodie, you two hold theirs." Hoodie ends up beating Jane to me to claim my hand, so Jane holds Sally's. "Okay, you all know the drill. Y/n, hold your breath." I do as Slenda says and take a deep breath, then in the blink of an eye, we're all at my old house. Welcome home, I guess.