Ch.19

The girls push me out of the curtains and we all head back to my uncle and father. Their dancer are gone and they're just sitting and chatting. "Ah y/n, there you are. Did you enjoy whatever you four was doing?" My uncle asks with a smirk. I nod, "I did." I sit down and Angel sits down on my lap, Jill sits to the right of me and Slenda sits next to my uncle.
~Hades's POV~
After y/n and his girls comes back to join y/f/n and I, we all chat a little. "Y/n, do you still sing?" I ask my nephew. He takes a sip of his drink, "Yeah. Why?" I smirk, "Why don't you go sing a song for us? You know, for old time's sake. You were always a good singer." He downs the rest of his drink, "Why not? We only live once don't we?" He looks at his father and gets up and heads toward the stage.
I look at y/f/n, "Hey hermano, why don't you go order us a round of shots?" I place a hand on his shoulder. "Of course." He gets up and heads to the bar. I make sure he's out of earshot and slide closer to the girls, "So when are they supposed to get here?" I ask Slenda. "They said that as soon as y/f/n makes a move, they'll sense it and they'll teleport here." I nod my head, "Good. Good. And y/n don't know about this?" "No. He just thinks he's going to die tonight." Angel says. I shake my head, "Not if I can help it. I can't believe my own brother is going to try to kill me with his son. But I know y/n would never try to hurt or kill me, so that's why y/f/n threatened his son's girlfriends."
Slenda puts a hand on my lap, "He's a good boy and a great person. He said that he was going to try to stop him no matter what, but he knows that he would die in the process, even if it wasn't done by his father. His father's followers would help kill you and him no matter what. He always puts others before him, except when it comes to protecting his loved ones. He's always front and center." I chuckle, "He is so much like Brie, its crazy. I miss her, she was a good woman and a good mother." They all smile, but it fades when y/f/n comes back with flaming shots.
"Here we are. The best fireballs in Mexico." He sits them down and sits down himself. We all pick one up and we hear the band start playing and y/n begins to sing. I raise a shot up to him and he just gives out a small smile. "Okay everyone, this is for my father." He announces in the mic and starts singing and playing the fiddle.

By the end of the song, fire is flying from his fingertips and he has fire in his eyes. The strings on the fiddle is smoking and they eventually break, but the crowd goes wild. They're begging him for one more song and he complies to their demands and does one more song.

Y/n leaves the stage after giving everyone a half hearted salute and come back and sits with us. "Y/n, my boy! You were amazing!" I pat him on the shoulder, "You really put your soul into that last song didn't you?" He takes a shot, "I did." I look over to y/f/n, "Wasn't he great, brother?" "Yes. He did good."
~Y/n's POV~
After a few more shots, my father gives me the warning signal that he's about to make his move. I can see him reaching into his coat to reach for my soul stealing katana. My eyes widen and my body tenses. I begin to reach for my poisoned red bowie knife to stop him, but I'm interrupted by a silver portal opening in the middle of the bar.
My eyes widen when I see Slenderman and the girl's opposites step out, along with the girls. "What the?!" I ask the air. "Now Hades!" Slenda yells and just as she says it, my uncle shoots a fireball at my father's hand as he tries to go in for a cheap shot with the sword. My father drops the sword with a painful scream and backs away. My uncle quickly picks it up and throws it to me. "Y/n! Heads!" I quickly put away my knife and catch the sword.
"Ahh! What are you doing Hades?!" "I'm protecting my family and his loved ones!" I put two and two together and look at Slenda, "This is your plan?!" She smirks, "I told you that you aren't going to die tonight." I look around the bar and see that Slenderman, the opposites and the girls are coming around me and my uncle, along with some of the other demons in a battle formation in front of my father and his gang.
I smile a huge smile, "I love y'all." "We love you too y/n! Now let's go kick some demon butt!" Benny yells and our side gives out a battle roar. I smirk and hoist my sword, "Let's get them!" I say and both sides charge at each other.

(That's basically what the fight looks like.)

Glass bottles shards, broken tables and chairs, empty bullet shells and blood cover the bar by the time that the fight reaches it climax. I see bodies of demons cover the floor, but thankfully none of our opposites, nor us are too badly hurt. I look around the bar to see the girls and their opposites battling and killing everyone they can get a hold of. Thankfully, Sally and her opposite are safe at home.
Jess and Jeff are having fun slicing and dicing a guy. Slenda and Slender are using their tentacles and smashing demons against the walls. Benny and Ben are choking and drowning their victims in alcohol. Ann and Andy are sawing people in half with their chainsaws. Jacky and Jack are slitting throats with their scalpels. Angel and Angel are giving people a shocking experience with their swords. Jane and James are using anything they can to kill. Jack and Jill are torturing their victims in funny ways. Clockwork and Ticci Toby are slashing their victims in record time. And Masky, Hoody, and their opposites are going hand to hand in combat.
I look over to my uncle and father and their going at it and it looks like my uncle needs help, so I bolt at my father and spear him. He growls in pain and when he sees that I'm on top of him, he starts to transform into his demon form.

            Since, my father triggered his demon form, I would have no chance to defeat him if I don't trigger mine

Since, my father triggered his demon form, I would have no chance to defeat him if I don't trigger mine. So I do, even though I don't want to. "Hades! Get everyone out of here!" I yell to my uncle while I transform into my demon.

 "Hades! Get everyone out of here!" I yell to my uncle while I transform into my demon

"Holy sh**! Everyone run!" I hear my uncle say as he gets up and runs. Flames and boiling blood engulf my body as I turn. "Y/n!" I hear Slenda yell and I turn my head to face her, "Slenda! Run!" I roar in my deep demonic voice. Her and Slender just stares at me for a moment in shock and horror then they both grab everyone with their tentacles and runs out the bar.