Ch.17

I pull up to the old shack that barely resembles a bar. Fire spews from the rooftop and I see all kinds of people go in and out. I park my bike and make my way over to the entrance. There's a guy with a megaphone trying to attract people to come in and when I walk past him, the stench of alcohol from him about knocks me down. "Jeez, that guy reeks." I say fixing my leather jacket collar out of earshot from him.         
       ~Warning Some Inappropriate Content~
          I walk into the bar and quickly realize its a stripper bar for demons. "What in the-" I look around, seeing familiar faces of famous demons from my childhood like  The Wendigo, Valac, and Hades himself, the ruler of the Underworld and my uncle. "Ah! Look everyone! My son has returned!" I hear my father's voice in a microphone, before I spot him on stage. "The great Jersey Devil!" He waves his arm at me along with his famous devilish smile. The whole place cheers and I just stare at him pissed.
         He finishes saying a few more words on stage, then he hops off and comes over to me. "Ah son! I'm so glad you decided to make it!" He opens his arms to hug me and I back up. "Don't you dare touch me!" I say pointing my finger at him with fire in my eyes. "Awe, what's a matter son? Are you mad at me for teaching you a lesson in respect?" I rub my throat, "No, I'm mad because you killed mom and threatened to hurt my girls!"
         He just laughs, "Ah, you are so much like your mother, its crazy. Always putting yourself on the line to protect your loved ones." I'm getting ready to knock his lights out, until my uncle comes over and places a hand on both of our shoulders. "Ah y/n! Its nice to see you again!" He gives me a hug and I gladly hug him back. "Yeah, its been too long."
         Even though my uncle is the ruler to the Underworld, he is like a father figure to me. While my father was out getting drunk and doing other bad stuff, he would come and visit and do stuff with me like my father should if did. "So, why are you here? I mean, I love you and its nice to see you, but you never come to see me no more." "Well, I-" My father looks at me with a 'watch what you say look'.
           I look back to my slicked purple haired, tan uncle and look into his purple eyes. "Well, I decided to... Come down here to get the best drink and lap dance in the world from my favorite uncle's bar." He laughs and pulls me close, "Then, why didn't you call?!" He laughs. "Because I wanted to surprise you." "Well, you did. Now come, let's get this party started! Phil, three Exorcists to my booth please." He orders the bartender. "Yes sir." The tan, muscular bartender says.
          My uncle walks my father and I over to a red velvet, VIP booth by the band, but kind of isolated from everyone else. We sit down and wait for our drinks, which doesn't take long. "Yamas." My uncle raises his glass and my father and I do the same and we all clink glasses and down the shots. No wonder my uncle calls the drink Exorcists, it burns going down, but it don't feel like coming back up. "Ahh!" My uncles slams his glass down. "Woo! Now let's get some ladies!" He whistles and nine girls come over to us. Three for each of us.
          Six of the girls, I don't recognize, but I recognize the three girls that are going to dance for me. Its Slenda, Jill, and Angel, but they must've used some of my glamour to disguise their faces, but I know its them because I know their bodies.
         Slenda comes over and sits on my lap, while Angel and Jill takes my left and right side. "What are you guys doing here?!" I whisper yell. "We're here to do a little dance, make a little love, and get you out of here." They all say a little bit of the sentence together.