Ch 41

Sleep comes rather quickly to me tonight especially when a certain young girl is sleeping on my chest. Sally wanted to keep a close eye on me to make sure nothing bad would happen to me for the night. Her red hair lays sprawled out over my bare chest as Slenda's limbs are intertwined with mine. This is bad, real bad because I need to go use the bathroom. I look over to a still sleeping Slenda then over to her nightstand clock. Four a.m. I sigh, they both need sleep and I need to pee. Carefully, I raise my head up and grab the large pillow from its resting place with my free hand. Then I carefully put the cool side of the pillow under my chin and ease the warm side down and under the sleeping angel's head and body. Success! But now comes the hard part, untangling from the game of twister from Slenda. Her leg is wrapped around my calf muscle on my right leg. She didn't want to hurt me anymore than I am and risk going higher than she is, but my right arm isn't so lucky. I easily detangle my leg from her, but when I try to pry my arm free, she latches down on it. "And where do you think you're going?" Crap! She's awake! "Um, S-Slenda. I'm sorry I woke you. I just need to use the bathroom." She loosens her grip on my arm, sits up and stretches, "Then why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't want to wake you. You needed sleep." She blushes in what light I can see of her face, "And you need to pee." She carefully grabs Sally and my pillow and place her in her own spot before she gets off the bed. "Do you need your crutches or do you want me to help you walk?" My arms are becoming sore from the crutches, so any relief would be great. "You if you don't mind." "Not at all." She helps me off the bed and puts my left arm around her shoulders, "Don't be afraid to put your weight on me." "Thanks Slenda." I do my best on trying not to rely on her on the way to her bathroom, but when we get there, I decide to handle the rest of the way myself. I use one of my hands to rest on the wall as support as the other one directs my boy. Relief floods my body as I release the bodily fluid into the porcelain throne. I can't help but see Slenda blushing and looking away as she stands in the doorway. I smirk, "Not to be a perv or anything, but you can look you know. You're one of my girlfriends. You have the right." Her blush turns even redder, but then she turns to face me as I do to her. "I know, but I value your privacy, as you do for us." I smile and finish up, flushing the toilet and washing my hands before I go back to bed. My lips plant a kiss on her forehead before she takes my arm, "And that's one thing I love about you." She blushes a little more and helps me to the bed after turning off the bathroom light.
                      *Time Skip*
         My eyes flutter open to the sound of slight singing below my stomach. Blinking, I see that I'm in someone else's room that isn't Slenda's or my own. Looking down I see that Jane is between my legs, removing my bandage. My cheeks heat up just at the thought of how close she is to my boy. She doesn't even know that I'm awake yet, so I decide to listen to a little bit more of her singing.

            "I didn't know you could sing Jane." She jumps a little at my sudden voice appearance and looks at me. "Y/n! Y-You're awake!" I give her a little smile, "And you can sing. We should duet sometime." Her pale face turns a shade of pink and she goes back to taking care of my leg, "I have stage fright. Plus, nobody knows I can sing." I sit up some and put some of her black hair behind her ear so I can see her beautiful face better, "How can a beautiful killer, have stage fright? You could kill them with your beautiful voice or kill them with your beautiful looks... Or just kill them in general if you wanted." She smiles and continues to unwrap my leg. "Shush you." I love to make my girls smile and help them with their self-esteem as much as possible. Relief washes over my leg as final layer of wrap is off, leaving my stitches exposed. "Y/n..." We both look down at my leg. "The Ann in the other realm told Slenda that she put ten stitches on the outside and forty on the inside to keep me from bleeding out." Her cold white fingertips brushes over the wound, sending shivers up my spine. "Does it hurt?" I bounce my head, "A little, but the other Ann gave our Ann some pain killers for me when I need them. "Do you need some right now?" I shake my head, "I'm good for now." I pause for a moment, "Hey, how did I end up in here?" She blushes some, "Slenda, Zalga, Seth, Sally, Benny, and Jess went out to help Zalga with her errands. Ann is in her office doing some medical research on whatever. Jacky, Jill, Angel, and Clockwork is out patroling. And Masky and Hoodie is straightening out the manor." "So, that means that your stuck with taking care of me, huh?" She blushes, "I don't mind. I told Slenda that you could come in here and I'll watch you and clean you up, until you're awake." I kiss her cheek, "I appreciate that."
                *Warning Lemon*
      She takes out some rubbing alcohol and a rag from the first aid kit she has sitting beside her. "I'm only going to dab some around each stitch then the ends, okay?" This is going to sting really really badly, but I nod nonetheless. I lean back to get more comfortable as she pours the clear liquid on the gray rag and carefully applies it on me. I bite my lip to hold back a groan, but a small whince comes out. "I'm sorry Y/n. Here let me blow on it to help the sting." "Alright." Warm breath makes its presence known on my inner thigh. Her breath feels so good on the cold stinging liquid. "Oh. That's new." "What's new-" I look down and my eyes widen and my cheeks flood themselves with heat. My boy is standing straight at attention. "Oh, um!" I quickly raise up and cover my unexpected visitor with a pillow. "I-I'm sorry Jane! Sometimes I can't control him." My face is now a cherry and her laugh just makes the red shine more. "It's okay Y/n. Its just I wasn't expecting a guest appearance." She holds her mouth to try to cover a small chuckle. We should get out of here. Yeah, that would be for the best. "Well, I should get out of here before I die of embarrassment." I try to get out of bed, but she stops me by a hand on my chest. "Wait, you need to be taken care of." "I'll just get some wrap from Ann and I'll-" "No, you need to be taken care of in more ways than one. Let me just wrap you up, then I'll take care of your boy." "Jane, you don't have to-" She holds up some scissors she got out of the kit and points them at me, "Everybody else has gotten to take care of you, so it's my turn." I gulp, but nod. She smiles, "Good. Now just lay down and relax and I'll take care of you." Not wanting to know what she had planned with the scissors, I lay back and relax.
            It doesn't take long for Jane to wrap my leg up and to get all the medical supplies off the bed. "Are you ready for your next hands on care?" I look down my body to see Jane already stripped. "Someone's eager." I smirk as I sit up in a better position. She playfully smacks me on my good leg and comes up and sits right above my boy. "We'll have to be careful if we're going to do this." She kisses me lustfully, "As long as you're careful with me." She bites her bottom lip and averts her gaze from me, "You're my first." I cup her cheek and bring her head back over to me and give her a small smile, "You're going to be great." I kiss her nose, which makes her blush some. She wraps her arms around my neck and we start to kiss passionately. I don't even fight her as she explores her new territory, instead I just hold her and trace random patterns on her back. Goosebumps rise from her skin's surface as my fingertips skirt across her ribs lightly. "Y/n..." We pull away from each other panting. "Are you ready for your one on one hands on experience?" I chuckle some, "Ready when you are." She gives me another passionate kiss then starts to go down on me, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down.
          When she gets down to my boxers, she takes them off carefully and starts to kiss and suck on my tip. Her warm mouth feels so good on my boy, that I can't help but encourage her to go deeper with a hand on her head. She chuckles against me, "And you say that I'm the eager one." I avert my gaze from her with a blush, "I'm sorry, but I can't really help myself when a beautiful woman is between my legs." "You really have a silver tongue, you know that right?" I meet her gaze and hold back her hair out of her face, "Is that a bad thing?" I ask with a smirk. She blushes, "Not at all." Her mouth finds my boy again and she goes straight for sucking and pumping me with both hands. She continues to suck and pump me for a few more minutes until she comes for air. I pull her up onto me and capture her lips in a deep kiss. "Are you ready?" She nods and returns my kiss. I grab my boy and position him under her. She holds onto my shoulders as she lowers herself onto me. She screams in pain as her hymen fights to keep me out of her but fails. I hold her close to me and kiss her as she gets used to the pain. "Don't worry Jane, it'll hurt at first, but when we continue, the pain will ease and pleasure will take its place, okay?" A tear drops from her beautiful eye, but she nods nonetheless and starts rocking her hips.
                        *Ann's POV*
       A muffled scream pulls me out of my research, so I automatically pop up from my desk and head out my office door. Nobody is in sight, but I continue to hear muffling noises. I go to the only girls' rooms that I know is home and listen to see if that's where the noises are coming from, but I don't have to venture far. Jane's room is number one on my list because she's right outside my office. Carefully, I put my ear to her door and then moaning and groaning fills my hearing. I hold my mouth to hide a slight chuckle, "I never heard any type of care sounding like this." I can't help, but smile to myself. I better leave Jane to it. Looking back to my office, I decide I better go get some caffeine in me before I go back to my studies.
                       *Y/n's POV*
       After a few minutes of Jane riding me from the top, my leg started hurting, so we switched our positions to our sides and let's just say its much better. My right arm is holding her right leg up as my left arm is wrapped around her chest, massaging her breasts. "H-Harder Y-Y/n." She begs me between breathes of our make out. My boy gets the message pretty quickly because he picks up speed and thrusts harder in her. Jane is pleasuring her clit with fast presicion in her strokes. For this being her first time, she seems like she's a pro to her own pleasure. No judges here though. After a few more minutes of our bodies pounding against each other, she climaxes hard onto me. "You... Didn't... Climax." She says as she takes deep breathes against my lips. I peck her lips, "It's fine... Just as long... As you're satisfied." She blushes and kisses me, "But I want you satisfied too." She untangles from me and returns back to being in between my legs. Once again she starts sucking on me, but pumps me in between her luxurious breast. This is a new feeling... But I love it. Same here voice. I can feel me starting to climax as she drops her breast and quickly pumps me hard and fast with her hands as she sucks me. "Jane... I'm cumming."  She smiles around my boy and deep throats me. As soon as she deep throats, I climax in her throat and bliss overtakes my body. She rises up from below me and greets my lips with a kiss, "I love you Jane." A smile comes from her lips, along with the five little words that I always love to hear from my girls at anytime. "I love you too, Y/n." Unfortunately, our moment of peace and love are cut short by our family's returning. "We're back everyone!" Slenda yells through the house. "And we brought pizza!" Sally announces. I smirk, "I guess we should go join the rest." She pecks my lips, "Yeah, but after a shower though." We both chuckle. Time to rise.