Ch.5

The old gray mansion stares is down when we arrive. A gush of wind kicks the leaves out of our way as we walk towards the house. "Wow y/n! You lived in a mansion too!" I look down at Sally and she has stars in her eyes, which makes me smile. "I did. My father is the richest gang leader in the world." "Well you have a lovely home." Slenda says and I chuckle a little bit, "I haven't called it home since my mom died." "How did she die?" Jane asks shyly, "My father killed her, when he came home drunk one night." "Oh. Sorry y/n." Tears try to prick my eyes, but I won't let them fall. "It's okay. You didn't know."
Silence pass until I cough and I unlock the door with a spare key. I open the door and let them in, "Welcome to L/n Mansion." I lock the door behind us. "Wow. Its huge in here. It's bigger than the manor." Hoodie says. "Yeah, but it's much lonelier though. It was only my parents and I." I put my hands on my hips and pose a little, until I feel a small hand on mine. "You didn't have no brothers or sisters?" I bend down and pick Sally up and let her sit on my hip, "Nope, but I got a feeling that you'll fill in that empty space, wantcha?" She giggles and I take that as a yes.
I then escort them up stairs into my room. Dust covers everything in the house and my room is no exception.

 Dust covers everything in the house and my room is no exception

           "Well, here we are." I put Sally down, "Make yourselves comfortable." "Well that's a first, someone is making killers comfortable in their home." Jane says as her, Hoodie, and Sally sit on the bed, while Slenda sits at my desk. My room is filled with books and a TV, along with game stations and their games. "I like your room." Hoodie says with a small red smile. "Thank you. I tried to keep it clean and organized." "Well you did a good job." Slenda compliments. "Thanks."
          I head for the closet and put clothes in a suit case. I already had one packed just in case of emergencies or if I wanted to run away, so that helps me with the packing. "Wow y/n! What is this?!" "What's what Jane?" I straighten myself up and head out of the walk in closet with all my clothes packed in hand. She's standing in the middle of the room and is holding my battle axe guitar in hand.

 She's standing in the middle of the room and is holding my battle axe guitar in hand

              "Oh, that's my battle axe guitar. I use it to shred some chords, and if someone ever attacks me I can use it to shred them." "Awesome. Can you play us a song." I shake my head and I take it away from her, "Maybe later." She gives me a little pouty face and I smile and roll my eyes. "You're no fun." "Hey, I thought we came here to help me pack?" "We are and that's what we're doing." Slenda says getting up and straightening out her outfit.
          "What else do you need y/n?" "Well, I already got all my clothes, I guess I just need my books, game stations and their games, my collection of knifes and swords, and my spare cash I have." "Okay. I'll grab the books and you guys can gather up everything and I'll teleport them back to the manor." "Sounds good to me."
                     ~Time Skip~
        When Slenda got everything small and the others back to the manor, I could tell she was worn out. "Okay y/n, are you ready to go?" "Not yet, I still have one more thing to get and I don't think that you have the energy to teleport it." She looks up at me and I can tell that she looks confused, even though she doesn't have a face. "What is it y/n?" I hook her arm and she blushes madly, "Come, I'll show you."
           I take her down to the garage, and walk over to a beige tarp. When I rip off the tarp, I reveal to Slenda my motorcycle.

 When I rip off the tarp, I reveal to Slenda my motorcycle

               "Wow." I look over my shoulder to see Slenda's face lighting up a little, then I turn around. "Yeah, she's a beaut, isn't she?" "She is." I rub my hand along the name I've given her. Slenda walks over to me and she see the name, "Who's Brie?" I smirk, "That was my mom's name, I named it after her." "I bet she was a good woman." She places her hand on my shoulder, "She was... Do you wanna go for a ride?"
            I can feel her body tense up, "Um... I've never rode one." She says shyly. "Don't worry, I'll teach you." I roll the bike out of the garage, close it, and hand her a helmet. "Where's your's?" I let out a little laugh, "I don't wear one." "Isn't that illegal?" "Everything's legal, until you get caught." I look over my shoulder, "And I don't get caught." Throwing one leg over the bike, I start it up.
        I scoot up, so she can get on, but she's still standing there. "Don't worry, you just have to hold onto me and I'll take care of the rest, okay?" "Okay." She walks over to me as she puts on her helmet and gets behind me. She locks her arms around my abdomen, "Like this?" "That's perfect, but you can lean on me, if you'd like." I can feel her heart beat rapidly as she leans her body on my back. I bet she's blushing right now because I know I am. I have a beautiful woman on the back of my motorcycle and she's leaning on me. "Ready?" "Yes." "Okay here we go." I pull us out of the driveway and we take off.