Ch.45

"Slenda calm down. Breathe. Its okay." I try to calm her down by rubbing her shoulders as she holds her hands on the kitchen table, supporting her head. I should've just told her right now instead of last night because neither one of us got any sleep last night. Benny sets down a cup of coffee in front of Slenda, "Yeah Slenda relax. Zalga called Seth off like a hound dog. He wouldn't dare touch Y/n again if he knows what's good for him." A slam from Slenda's fist on the table wakes both Benny and I up in an instant. "Relax? How can I relax when I now know that my own sister was behind the man that I love, attacks!" My cheeks heat up at her thought, but I still focus on the task at hand, getting these knots out of her shoulders. Slenda takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry that I raised my voice, its just I've been tired lately. From searching for The Goatman to finding him and finding out that Zalga is behind these attacks. And..." She just shakes her head. "I'm sorry." I feel sorry for her. She's tired and stressed out all because of me. Bending my head down, I place a kiss on the back of her head, "Hey, its okay. Why don't you go lay down and relax. Benny and I can take care of everybody today," I look up at the beautiful cosplayer, "can't we Benny?" She must see the look of help in my eyes, so she quickly agrees, "Yeah Slenda, go take a nap or do whatever helps you relax. Y/n and I can take care of everyone." I appreciate her support. I can really hear the honesty and concern in her voice. Slenda pops her head up and I come around to stand by Benny so she can look at us both at once. "Are you two sure that you guys can handle a house full of killers on your own?" My brow arches with a smile, "We do it everyday, but since we know about Seth now, we'll be extra precautious." I can see her visibly relax some. "Now go on. Go relax and I'll bring up breakfast or lunch if you want up to you when its ready." She gets up from her seat and kisses me after she grabs her coffee, "My knight in shining armor." "What am I? Chopped liver?" Slenda chuckles and pecks Benny's cheek, causing her to blush fiercely, "My player one." Slenda chuckles more and walks out of the kitchen, then Benny just looks at me, "She's crazy." I laugh a little and give her a side hug with a kiss to her temple, "You asked for it."
                     *Ann's POV*
       The smell of coffee wakes me up from my deep sleep, letting me know that its time to get up. Stumbling out of bed, I get dressed for today and exit my room to head towards the delicious aroma. The hallway remains empty and quiet as a walk a few feet until I spot Slenda in her usual black suit, walking up the stairs, but she's holding her stomach with one arm and a cup of coffee with the other. Just by looking at her, I can tell she feels like crap. "Slenda." I call out to her in my usual low tone of voice and like always she stops at the sound of her name being called from a low tone or not. "Yes, Ann?" I make my way over to her and place a hand on her shoulder. "Are you feeling okay? You don't look very good." She nods slightly after she sighs, "I'm doing alright. I could be better, but I could be worse." My eyes look up and down her body, scanning her, but my eyes widen I see some physical differences in her. Her ankles look like they're swollen some of what I can see and her abdomen appears slightly bigger. Sweat is in little beads on the side of her forehead and she's breathing a little bit heavier than normal. My eyes widen a little more as I come to a conclusion. I look at her, face to face, but I bring my mouth close to her ear for a whisper. "How far along are you?" I pull my head back up to face her. Her cheeks are turning a tint of pink, "I have no idea what you're talking about." I fold my arms over my chest and give her a serious look, "Slenda, I've been a nurse for a long time. I know when someone is pregnant." She averts her face away from mine with a heavier blush, but sighs, "I'm three months." I smile widely under my mask and bring her in for a hug. She surprisingly returns it. "Have you told Y/n yet?" She breaks the hug and shakes her head no. "I'm afraid of how he's going to take it." I playfully slap her arm, "He's going to be excited. We all are. I know I am. When are you going to announce it?" She shakes her head with a shrug, "I don't know, but not right now for certain. We already have a lot of stuff on our plate, which I'll tell everyone later today." I raise a brow, "Is it serious?" She nods, "But I left Y/n and Benny in charge, but if something comes up you, or one of them come get me, got it?" I nod. "Good. Now I'm going to go rest." She walks off towards the direction of her room, "Make sure everyone behaves, will you?" "I will."
                 *3rd Person POV*
       When Ann and Slenda both exit the upstairs hallway to go do their own little thing, all the girls, except for Benny and Sally, let out a long held breath they have been holding behind their doors. "Holy crap. Slenda is pregnant." They all say in unison as each family member of the manor that was eavesdropping looks at each other in shock.