Ch.39

*Cookie's POV*
Glowing red eyes meet mine as I back away from Y/n or whoever he is right now. I pull my bow out in front of me as I back away from him in defense. "Who are you?!" An evil laugh comes from the possessed Y/n, as he rises to his feet. "Who am I? WHO AM I? I'm your worst freaking nightmare if you don't leave right now!" He lets out a demonic growl into the air and throws a fireball at me. "Wow!" I mangae to duck and roll out of the way. Barely. I aim my blue aura tipped arrow straight at Y/n's or whoever this is, feet. "Last chance to tell me who you are or you're gonna get it!" He laughs darkly at me and I can see the fire in his eyes... Literally. "Didn't you listen to your friend, you fool? He gets terrible migraines when I'm near." My eyes widen, "Y-You're The Goatman?!" He smirks at me, "In the flesh, but not mine."
*Y/n's POV*
Crap! It's The Goatman! How did he take over our body?! I struggle to break free of his grasp, but he has a strong grip on me. I don't know! But we have to fight him! I can feel him trying to summon up my demon, but we can't let him. "How in the world did you get to Y/n without us seeing you?" Cookie asks as he slowly gets to his feet, arrow still aimed at us. Me? Him? Whatever! "That was easy. I transformed into a mosquito and bit him in the back of the neck, but instead of me absorbing his blood, I absorb myself into him. He didn't get a headache because I was so tiny." Go figure. "Let him go! Or I'll hurt you!" My new unwelcomed body guest laughs, "Go ahead! Shoot me! Kill me! Because if you do, you'll kill him!" I can see hesitation in Cookie's eyes. He doesn't want to kill me, but he needs to at least hurt me, so The Goatman can get injured.
Fighting my way to try to control my body again and I halfway succeed. "Cookie! Shoot me! Shoot him!" He steps back some, "No Y/n! I can't! You know I only shoot to kill and I'm not killing you! Your girls will kill me!" He's struggling to get the dominance back. Voice! Try to control him! What do you think I'm trying to do?! Have a tea party with him?! I grunt. Sarcasm isn't helping! I look back at a nervous Cookie, the arrow is now aimed at my chest. "Fine! Then don't shoot me! Transform into Oni!" His eyes go wide, "I can't! He only comes out when provoked!" Well it looks like I need to do just that. I summon up an electric fireball. I'm sorry Cookie, I hate to do this. I throw the electric blue lighted ball up into the air. His eyes follow up to my distraction. I'm soo sorry. My hands quickly summon another electric ball and I throw it at him. He yells in pain as it connects to his left shoulder. "Gaah!"
*Cookie's/Oni's POV*
WHAT THE HELL Y/N?! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?! HE KNOWS I HATE PAIN! WHY WOULD HE- Oh. Never mind. He's trying to provoke me into becoming Oni. Well, he did it. I can feel him coming out.
*Y/n's POV*
Red eyes meet my e/c, and I know I've succeeded. "Fight me." My inner demon has came out into my voice and Oni can tell I mean business. He gives me a slight head nod and starts firing arrows at me quick. My reflexes automatically come into affect of me trying to avoid danger, but for once I need to get hurt. You fool! Do you have a death wish?! If I die, you do too! I smirk to myself as I jump from tree to tree like a spider monkey. That's the plan... Well, just making us get hurt is. Dying, not so much. Arrows flash near my body in strikes of green and blue, almost hitting me in fatal blows. "Oni! Less with the fatal hits would be great!" "Sorry Y/n! But like I said, I shoot to kill!" "Well, tone down the killing a bit!"
We run through the dark forest. Twigs and leaves crumble underneath our feet as he chases me to a huge clearing in the woods. Dead trees surround us in the clearing, making it look like nature's arena. I do my best in trying to pull the reigns on The Goatman to make us come to a sudden halt and I succeed. Panting is heard from behind me. Man, I'm surprised Oni was seriously on my tail. He barely could keep up with me when we was younger, but a lot of training will change a person. "Y/n!" The Goatman makes us turn around with a big grin. He's taking so much energy from me, so I don't fight him making us turn around. "Oni! Haven't heard from you in a while. Last time we talked, you was in another body, but now you're in another one? Man, you reincarnate quick." Oni's brows knit together, but they relax, "I'm back and I'm better." The Goatman laughs, "We'll see." He taps into my powers and summons up a white lightning power ball.
Fear comes into Oni's eyes as he throws it at him. He barely manages to dodge it in time. Oni draws up his bow and shoots three flaming green arrows at me simultaneously. Time slows down as my body quickly dodges the three arrows aiming for my head, torso, and manhood. "Really Oni?! I want kids one day!" "Sorry Y/n!" "Sorry my butt! You aimed for it!" "Habit!" I roll my eyes mentally as The Goatman cracks our neck. "I think I can get used to your body Y/n. Its fun. Let's see what else you can do." My body heats up and I can feel my demon rising to the surface's peak. No! He laughs, "Time for him to come out and join the fun!"
He succeeds. Flames take over my body like a phoenix reemerging from long overdue ashes. Oni's eyes widen, "Shit!" My demon yells and make a tidal wave of flames straight towards the poor boy. Wait. How can a demon possess another demon?! Crap happens, have a nice day! I look back at Oni and the flames are about to overtake him. He can't get out of the way! No! Using all my strength that I can, I make my demon summon up a protective dome of Earth and surround Oni at the last second. Orange flames cover the dome and when the smoke clears, I can see that the dome held up. He's okay. The Goatman let's out a maniacal laugh, "Nice trick."
Rocks breaking and exploding comes from the makeshift dome and I see Oni reemerge with fire within him... And exploding arrows and a broken bow in his hand. "You owe me a new bow Y/n!" Dang it. He throws his broken bow on the ground, but takes out a cool sword, "But lucky for you, I always have a plan B!" He charges at me and launches from the ground like a rocket. Fool, he's gonna die from the fire. I don't even have to do anything. I can feel The Goatman subside some of his power from my demon. Now's my chance! I muster up the last of my strength and take charge of myself again and quickly turn back into myself when I can. Oni sees me change back and depositions his angle in mid air. The look in his eyes has sorrow overflowing in them. I give him a small smile and extend my arms out to let him do what he must. What?! No! The Goatman tries to take control of me again, but I prevent him... Barely. You shouldn't of been so cocky. Oni let's out a scream as he lowers his sword from mere inches above me and I can sense The Goatman yell as he tries to leave my body, but I hold onto him. "No!"

To be continued till next year. Thanks cookieslife101.