Ch.22

~Time Skip~
"Come on out Y/n! We know you're in there and is already changed, so come on out!" Jill bangs on the gym's bathroom door. "I don't know how you girls convinced me to even think of this, but now I'm reconsidering!" "Don't you dare babe! Or I'll kill you!" I hear Jess threaten. "No you won't! You promised Slenda when I got here that you, nor the others could kill me!" Good thing they can't see me smirk at my winning theory, but it drops to a line when she says that Slenda didn't say anything about hurting me badly. Touché Jess, touché.
It's twelve against one, the odds are not in my favor, so I better just come on out before the door gives in or I one. Sigh. Banging still vibrates my back from the pounding door until I can't take it no more. I open the door to see Jess in a black bikini, while Jill is in a black and white striped one. "Mmm, finally you decide to come out and play with us." Jess says as she bites her lip and looks me up and down. My cheeks heat up at her comment. Somehow, someway, the girls persuaded me go swimming with them in the inside pool. I mean I like swimming and all, but I don't like showing off my body.
"Y/n, why don't you take off your shirt? You have an amazing body, plus it isn't like we haven't seen you shirtless before." Jill asks as she hooks her arm under my right arm, as Jess takes my left. Looking down at my white t-shirt and f/c trunks, I sigh, "Personally, I don't think I'm attractive. Plus seeing all these scars on my body brings back bad memories." I zone out for a moment apparently because Jess hits me to bring me back to orbit. "Hey! What was that for?!" She rolls her eyes, "Were you even listening?" A slight blush makes it way on my cheeks because I feel kinda embarrassed that I wasn't listening, but I shake my head none the less. She rolls her eyes once again, "I said, that you shouldn't be ashamed of your body. You are perfect just the way you are." We stop on the ledge of the pool and unhook our arms from one another. "Awe Jess, are you going soft on me because you love me?" I give her a bright smirk, but then she pushes me in the deep end. Splash!
Laughter comes from above me as I sink down to the bottom. Looking up I see the blurry silhouettes of the girls and their legs dangling in the water. A devilish smirk crawls across my face, two can play at this game. I quickly make my way across the bottom of the pool and position myself under Jess. Good thing I can breathe underwater. Target in sight, ready to fire. I then launch myself up and capture Jess's legs and bring her down in the water with me. "Aah!"
She squirms trying to get away from my death grip around her legs, but that ain't happening. My arms make their way around her waist, "Y/n! We need air!" She muffles out. I shake my head, "I can breathe underwater and if anyone is underwater, I can make them breathe too if they're with me." She looks surprised and a little curious at the same time, so I show her what I mean. I put my lips together and blow an air bubble around our heads. She gasps for the air when it appears around her head, "This... Is... Awesome..." I smirk, "Thanks." She kisses me, which I gladly return.
Her legs wrap around my waist, while her hand goes and finds my crotch, "Is this one way you make girls fall for you?" I let out a small moan, "Only if the girl pushes me to do it." She smiles at my cheesey joke. "You know I only did it because you were trying to embarrass me in front of the others." I kiss her, "I know and it was worth it." She smiles and kisses me and attempts to rub my crotch. "We can't stay down here forever. We have to resurface." She gives me a little pout, "You can't just get a girl wet then stop. That's no fair." I smirk, "I'll make it up to you later tonight okay?" Her bright smile covers her face, "Finally! I've been trying to sleep with you ever since you got here... Besides Jill anyways." I blush, "Well tonight is your lucky night." She kisses me and we resurface.
The bubble pops when it touches air. "Finally! What happened down there?! You two had us worried sick!" I hear Benny rave as she comes over in her green bikini and bends down on the ledge in front of us. She has every right to be worried about us staying underwater for a long time for obvious reasons. I raise my head up and kiss her, "We were just talking babe, that's all." "Yeah about what we're going to do tonight." Jess mumbles. Benny's eyes widen, but she let's out a relieved chuckle, "Okay, but don't scare me- I mean us like that again! Okay you two?" I roll my eyes with a smirk, "Yes dear." She splashes water in my face and points at me, "I mean it." I kiss her, "I'll try not to." I kick back from the side and swim away.
A short swim to the other side of the pool lands me in front of Jill and Ann blowing up a beach ball. "Are we going to play some volleyball?" I arch a brow as I sit on the ground in the three foot area. "Planning on it, if Ann would finish blowing." I smirk a little at that comment, but good thing they didn't notice. "She's such an airhead, it should be easy for her to blow it up. Haha! Get it?!" Ann rolls her eyes at that one, but eventually plugs the ball after she gets done. "I'm not even playing, yet I get stuck with doing the work." "Why aren't you playing Ann?" She hands the ball over to Jill and looks at me with a sigh. "Because I'm always the lifeguard, because you know, I'm a nurse." "Haha! Good one Ann!" Jill pats her shoulder, but Ann averts her eyes. She's dressed in a black and red one piece ready to go in as needed, but that's probably it. Man, I bet she never really gets to play...
          A sudden thought comes across my mind, "Hey Ann, why don't you play and I'll be the lifeguard?" Her eyes widen at my idea, "Oh no Y/n, you should play. I'll be fine really." I give her a 'Are you serious?' look and hop out of the water. "Come on Ann. I can tell that you never really get to play, so I'm offering to take your place." She holds herself and hesitates, "I don't know..." I cup her cheek and make her look at me. I smile, "Its okay. I can swim and I can help others breathe under water. Go have fun." She lowers her mask and smiles at me, then kisses me, "Thanks Y/n." I return the kiss, "No problem."
          "Yay! Ann is playing!" I look over to see Sally and Benny with their legs in the jacuzzi and Sally has stars in her eyes. Ann and I smile at her happy expression. "So, who's teaming with who?" Slenda walks over to us in her black, but revealing one piece. Man, all the girls are dressed sexy and Sally looks cute in her pink one piece. I put my hand around my chin and think, "Hmm, let's try this. Since only ten of us are playing, we'll divide into five each." I point at Masky and Hoodie putting up the net, "Masky, Hoodie, you two along with Jill, Ann and Jacky are a team. While, Jess, Jane, Slenda, Clockwork, and Angel makes up the other. Sound good?" Murmurs of agreement echoes out the room and I smile, "Good. Now if you'll excuse me," I snap my fingers and teleport to the lifeguard post, "I'll be manning my duties as lifeguard and referee." I blow the whistle playfully.
          "Okay, but quick question before we start." Angel says and I raise a brow at her, "Yes?" "What does the winner get when they win besides bragging rights?" A few 'Yeah's?' come from the group. I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, a date with me?" I say jokingly, but I think that was the wrong thing to say because they all cheer, well except for Benny and Sally. Uh-oh. "But what about us Y/n? You know we can't swim, so that's not fair." "Yeah, we can't help if we can't swim." Sally backs up Benny. I frown, that's true, but then I come up with a resolution. "That's true, so I'll help y'all out there... The teams could use a cheerleader, so, how about Benny cheers for Ann's team and Sally, why don't you cheer for Slenda's?" "That's a great idea Y/n." Slenda says making me blush. "Yeah! That's brilliant!" Benny says and her and Sally gets up and goes over to their assigned teams. "Let's do this!" Benny cheers with a small growl in her voice. I smile, "Then let the games begin." I blow the whistle when the teams get in the water, then it becomes on like Donkey Kong.