Ch.18

~Warning Some Inappropriate Content~

"What?! No girls get out of here!" I continue to whisper yell at them. Slenda starts to grind on me. Man, she feels so good. "Not without you." Jill says as she puts the side of my head into her breasts. Angel brings my right hand up to her breast and makes me squeeze them. "Are you sure you don't want to come home?" Angel asks seductively.
"N-No. I c-cant." My boy is starting to rise up as Slenda twists around my waist to face me. "Well, it looks like your boy says otherwise." Angel says and we all look down. I shake my head, "No. The only thing I want is for y'all to go home." I begin to stand up, but they all push me back down.
"What are y'all doing?" "We're playing our role, until its time to put our plan into action." Slenda informs me. "Plan? What plan?" I look at all the girls. "You'll see." Jill says, which makes me kinda nervous. "Y/n, are you having a good time?" My uncle asks me as topless women grind on him and dance around him.
I look at the girls in the eyes, "Yes, Uncle Hades. I am." Slenda looks at me with a confused look in her fake, glamoured eyes. "But, I think I'm going to take these three in one of the private booths." I rise up and take Slenda by the hand and Angel and Jill hooks me arms. "Okay son, but come back soon... We have business to attend to." My father states as he watches us like a hawk as we leave to go to a curtained booth. I just give him a dead man stare as we leave.
When we get over to a private booth, I pull the blackout curtains all around us. The girls sit across from each other in the half circle booth and I sit on the small table, so I can face all of them at the same time. "What the heck y/n?! You're Hades's nephew?!" Slenda exclaims as she pops up from her seat and I just pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Why didn't you tell us?!" Angel hits me on my leg. "You never asked!" I say widening my eyes and raising my voice a little. They all back up a little because they ain't used to me raising my voice. I take a deep breathe, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't raise my voice, but I'm just a little stressed because I know in a few minutes my father is going to get me killed and I don't want y'all to see me die." Jill bends down between my legs as I look down at the floor, "Y/n, you aren't going to die because we won't let you."
I look at her and give her a weak smile, that doesn't last too long. I kiss her forehead and I cup her cheek, "I know, but there's no other choice. I'm going to die tonight because I'm going to try to stop him, and that's not going to be pretty." I let out a little chuckle, but it fades. "Y/n, we have a plan, and it will succeed. We've worked on this plan since you was in that coma and it has a less than one percent chance at failing." Slenda says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
        I look over my shoulder at her, "What are y'all going to do?" Jill grabs my chin and makes me face her, "We're going to have some fun." She smirks.