Ch.40

Silver gleams in my line of vision as Oni plunges to sword right into my right thigh. "Ahh! Bloody murder, Oni! I think you got the main vein!" His eyes go wide as we both look down at my leg. Even though I'm wearing all black, we can both see a big dark spot forming around the blade. He looks back up at me and his eyes returns back into Cookie's natural color, "Oops." "Ahh!" The Goatman howls in pain and fights out of my peripheral grasp. It feels like a huge weight of darkness has been lifted from my body, but as it leaves, blurriness comes in its stead. "Um Cookie... I-I don't feel s-so good." My knees collapse from underneath me, but luckily he's there to catch me. "Y/n! Come on buddy, stay with me!" He slaps my face as my eyes start to flutter. I've lost so much blood so quickly. I don't know if I can teleport us back to the manor and he must know it too. "S-Slenda!" I can hear him call for either mine or his Slenda, but I don't know which one. Suddenly a black portal opens and I see a blurry silhouette of a woman come out. It looks like Slenda, but yet again I don't know who's it is. Ringing appears in my ears and my head feels like static. All I remember is black tentacles wrapping me up and carrying me through the portal before I black out.
                      *Time Skip*
       Slight humming comes from my ears as I begin to regain consciousness. Bright white lights hangs above my head that makes me have to cover my eyes with my hand. "Ugh, w-where am I?" The humming subsides from beside me and I hear footsteps approaching me from the right. "Good, you're awake." My eyes veer over to the familiar voice I know. Its Ann. A smile makes its way onto my face, "Hey Ann." She arches a brow, "How do you know my name?" I chuckle some, "What do you mean, how do I know your name? Is this some kindof joke?" She shakes her head, "Sorry, but I truly don't know you." The tone in her voice is serious and truthful. A throb in my leg makes me look down to see that I'm just in my black boxers and a huge wrap is around my thigh. "What the?" I sit up carefully from the hospital bed that I'm on and carefully touch my leg. A flashback runs across my head and a memory of Oni stabbing me comes back in my head. My eyes widen when I release my touch, "The Goatman." "The Goatman?" I look over to Ann, "Ann, where's Cookie?" She must see the concern in my eyes, so she comes over and puts a reassuring hand on my bare shoulder. "He's fine. He's in his room." I sigh in relief, "Did The Goatman hurt him?" But most importantly, "Did I hurt him?" I see her cheeks raise slightly from behind the black nurse mask, "He's okay, just tired. And no you, nor The Goatman, didn't hurt him." Thank God for that. "But he did have a slight burn on his shoulder from a electricity ball though, but didn't complain. It healed in no time." I frown, "I remember that." She squeezes my shoulder, "He forgives you, don't worry. But he's afraid that you won't forgive him." I arch a brow, "Why?" She let's out a sigh, "Because he made you lose a lot of blood and was afraid you wouldn't wake up." "How long was I out?" "Six hours. I operated on you for four of them, then gave you a blood transfusion. We alerted your family in the other realm, they're in the living room with mine. We summoned them after your surgery and they've been here since."
          Oh boy, they are going to kill me for getting hurt yet again. "Would you like for me to tell them that you're awake?" To be honest, I'm procrastinating on that. "Um, can I go talk to Cookie first? I need to talk to him before I possibly die." She chuckles some, "Sure, but first let's get you up and dressed, then I'll give you some crutches. You need to let that leg rest as much as possible. So, that means no hunting or any other physical activity for a few weeks on it." "What about sex? The girls will go bananas if I can't do that." Her cheeks flash red of what I can see. "It isn't recommended, but its possible that you can still do it. Just be careful." I sigh in relief mentally. "Thanks for the info. Ann." "No problem, now let's stand you up and put some fresh clothes on you." I shake my head, "No need." I shimmer some new clothes on me using what's left of my energy that I have left of it. "I just need those crutches." She looks like she's smirking, "No powers either for a bit. You need to conserve your energy." "What?" "You heard me. Doctor's orders." She then gives me the silver crutches and escorts me to the door. "See you later Y/n." The door clicks softly behind me and once I know its locked, I use my powers just one more time to teleport to Cookie's room. I know that I can't make it up the stairs easily.
           I teleport to the outside of Cookie's door. I would've just teleported in, but that would've been just plain rude. Number one because this isn't my manor and number two, who knows what he's doing in there. I knock on the door. "Come in!" Well that was a quick response. Turning the knob, I open the door and hop into his room. "What's happening player?" "Y/n!" I give him a smile, then close the door behind me, but when I turn to face him again, he's frowning. "Come on dude, I know that I look like crap, so you don't have to confirm it." I hop over to where he's sitting on the bed sharpening his arrow tips and sit beside him. Silence makes up the atmosphere for a few minutes until we both speak in unison, "Hey, I'm sorry what I-" We pause, but then I motion him to continue. He sighs, "I'm sorry that I hurt you so badly. I didn't mean to hit you in the main vein in your leg..." "No, I'm sorry that I brought you into this. I should've just went alone. I felt so bad that I had to hurt you." He puts a hand on my shoulder, "You should never go hunting alone. You never know what's going to happen. Tonight was a perfect example of that." I sigh, "Yeah, but still, I shouldn't of let you come. Especially, after that match with Crack. I just wanted to catch up with you and I knew how much you like hunting and I knew that I needed to hunt down The Goatman, so I tried to kill two birds with one stone, ya know? But it backfired terribly. We both got hurt and The Goatman got away." I hold my head in my hands, frustrated. He just simply pats my back, "Its fine. This might sound weird in a way, but I actually had a decent time tonight of what it was worth." I look over at him, "How? You got a electricity ball thrown at you. You had to fight two demons at once and I broke your bow." He bounces his head back and forth, "That all maybe true, but I enjoyed hanging out with you, even though you tried to kill me with a tidal wave of fire." He chuckles some and I just roll my eyes, "You always have something nice to say even when its about something bad don't you?" He nods, "Yep, but even though when something bad happens, you just have to keep smiling." I punch his arm playfully, "You're so sweet, you're giving me cavities Cookie dough." "Stop calling me that!" He yells through gritted teeth. I shake my head, "Never."
           I look at his wall clock, it reads one a.m. Its late. Sigh, I stand up from his bed and look at him, "I better go see the girls and get out of here. Mind helping me down the steps?" He shakes his head with a smile and rises to his feet, "Not at all." We both head over to his door, but I stop when I see his broken bow beside the doorway. His eyes travel to where I'm looking. "Don't worry about it. I was just kidding about you owing me a new one... Mostly." I chuckle and wave my hand over it, sending a gold beam of light from my palm. It's just a little power. The bow automatically fixes itself good as new. "There. I saved us both time and my wallet money." He smiles and opens the door for me, "You never cease to impress me." I smirk, "I cease to please." He hits my arm playfully and motions for me to get going. Slowly, but surely we make it down the stairs, pausing a moment to take a breather. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me, but I can't help but smile. Two Benny's are playing some fighting game on the PS4. Two Jess's are playing five finger roulette with two knives on the table. The two sets of Masky's and Hoodie's are chatting with each other. The Jane's are drinking their beverages and indulging in a quiet conversation. The two Clockwork's are talking with Ticci Tami. The Jacky's are arm wrestling in the floor. Both Angel's are polishing their swords. One of each Ann is sitting on each arm of the couch.  The Jill's are doing acrobats in the floor. Sally, her double, Lazari and Lulu are all running around playing. And both Slenda's are trying to relax on the couch with Zalga and Seth beside them. "Looks like a funhouse, doesn't it?" Cookie whispers in my ear with a chuckle. I can't help but chuckle back, "More like a madhouse." We both snicker at that.
            Might as well speak up, I don't want to just stand here, well I do apprectiate the attention not being on me, but at last it must because I wanna go home. "Hey Cookie, am I going mad or are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing? Double vision?" All eyes get locked on us. He places a hand on my shoulder with a smile, "Nope, you're not going mad. I see them too. Double trouble." "Y/n!" I smile as my girls yell out to me. "And Cookie." He gives them a slight wave, then all of the girls, both his and mine swarm us in a gigantic hug. Zalga and Seth sit back on the couch. I guess to give us our space. "Y/n, what in the world was you thinking?! Going after The Goatman like that!" And Benny starts the complaining. "Correction Benny, he wasn't thinking!" "I know that Jess! I was just going to see what he was going to say!" "Girls, inside voices. We are not at our manor." Slenda preaches. "Well, technically we are Slenda, just in another realm." Angel puts her hand on her shoulder and Slenda just sighs, "That's not the point Angel." The double of Slenda just chuckles, "Don't worry, it wouldn't be normal if there wasn't yelling in the manor." "We're girls remember." My Jill comments and all the girls murmur in agreement. "How are you feeling Y/n?" Both Ann's ask in unison, which makes them both blush. I chuckle, "I'm fine, but tired. Can we go home? Then you gals can yell at me there." Jacky nods, "You are definitely going to get it." I sigh, "I know." I look around to all of the girls' doubles, "Thanks for taking me in." They all nod. "Anytime, but next time if you wanna come over, just ask next time." I chuckle at Cookie's Slenda's comment, "Alright." I look back at Cookie and give him a hug as best as I can, "Thanks again for the help. Let's go out for drinks next time." He pats my back, "On you?" I roll my eyes, "This time." We break with a laugh and Slenda opens a white portal, "Okay, everyone through." We all enter it like a line of ducks after we all say our goodbyes, Jackie and Jill helping me through. "You are not going hunting for a while." I roll my eyes at Ann's statement. "I know."

Thanks again cookieslife101.