Ch.20

My father kicks me off of him and into the bar's counter, losing my soul stealer katana in the process and land on my stomach on the floor. I raise up my head and look for the sword, but by the time I find it, my father already has it in his hands. "Ha ha ha. My boy wants to play with the big boys? Ha." He snaps the sword in half and a smoke of violet comes from the sword. "Then let's play. I'm going to enjoy killing you and I don't even need your sword to do it."
          He marches towards me and goes to stomp on my head, but I roll out of the way. I get to my feet and automatically get into my fighting stance, "Come on old man, let's dance." He tries to get a quick right hook in, but I dodge it and do a kicking back flip off him, which only makes him stumble a bit. He grabs a stool and chugs it at me, but I dodge it and look back at it exploding into a million pieces... My mistake. The second I look back at him, he spears me halfway across the room and into a draped cover wall. The drapes automatically ignite from my body and it doesn't take long until the whole place lights up like a furnace.
                 ~Slenda's POV~
       "We have to go in there and help him!" Jess yells and paces in front of us. "We can't." Hades says plain and simple, which catches Jess's attention. "And why the heck not?!" "Because its too dangerous." I say holding my head and fighting back my will to go in there. "He'll die if we don't!" I look up at her, "And you think I don't know that?! The only reason that I'm not going in there right now is because Hades warned me that the last time that y/n went full demon, everyone around him died!" I snap.
           Jess marches up to me, "Well, I'm willing to die for him! Whether you are or not!" "I'm pretty sure everyone here is willing to die for him! But if we do go in there and die, y/n will never forgive himself and he'll probably kill himself and others out of rage and sadness!" I calm down a bit, and turn to face everyone, "Look, we all love y/n and he loves all of us, but this is something that he has to do alone, whether we like it or not."
            BOOM! I hear the building explode from behind me and I quickly turn around. Everyone jumps as debris falls from the sky. I don't know how, but some how I find a way to cry like everyone else. "Y/nnnnn!"
                      ~Y/n's POV~
        My father and I throw each other around the room like rag dolls. We both are getting the living hell beat out of us, that is until he throws me into some sort of backroom and it makes the whole place explode. Flames surrounds my vision, but the explosion doesn't harm me because I'm already on fire, but the same goes for my father.
             When my father approaches me, I act like I'm dead by turning back into my regular form. My father kicks me and laughs. I peek my eyes open and see him turn into himself again. "You see boy, you could never defeat me." He laughs again and turns around and exits through the flames.
          When I know he's gone, I finally release my breath, but breath in smoke and ash. I cough slightly and army crawl around looking for something that I could possibly kill him with and I find something. I find part of my soul stealing katana blade, shimmering in the fire. Crawling over to it, I reach out my hand into the flames and I grab it. It can still steal souls as long as it can kill someone, even if its broken. "Don't celebrate too early old man." I get to my feet and limp to where he went.
           A great wall of flames hide me from anyone and anything. I hear my father talking to who I assume is the girls and the others, but I can't see him. So, I walk closer, but quietly to where I can see him through the wall of flames. "Ha. Ha. Ha. My son is dead and soon you will all be." "Nooooo!" I hear Slenda scream with pain in her voice and I can hear the others sobbing, even my uncle.
          "Yes! The Jersey Devil is dead!" "He was your only son! How could you do this brother?! Why?!" My father chuckles, "Because, he was going stronger as I was growing weaker. I needed to kill him, so I could take his strength and defeat you to take over the Underworld! And now that I have his power in my veins, I will defeat you without a doubt. Now feel the pow-" I've had enough, so I stab the blade through his heart. He falls to his knees and I step through the curtain of fire. "Oh, I can feel the power." I twist the blade and I can visibly see his soul go into the blade and he drops over dead.
          "Y/n!" I hear the girls yell as they all run over to me, but I don't see them for long until I black out.