i'm doing a terrible job at this XC

Your POV

You see Chris get out of his car with his helmet on.

"Y/n, you are aware that, freaking, Marshmello, is in your driveway, right?" He said with his eyes wide open.

"Yeah, silly, he was the guy I was talking about." You said smiling while opening the door.

Jordan got out of the car following behind you.

"Chris, I'm so sorry I kept you waiting." You said looking up at him.

"It's fine, Y/n." He said looking at Jordan.

"Is this the guy you were talking about?" Chris said slipping his left hand into his pocket.

"Oh, yeah, that's Jordan." You said as Jordan walked over to you and Chris.

"Here, come inside you two." You said while both of the boys followed closely behind you.

you opened the door to your house and told Chris and Jordan to sit on the couch while you made lunch for the both of them.

-------

"Y/n sure has a nice house." Chris said while admiring his surroundings.

"Yeah she does." Jordan said with a tone.

"Is something wrong Chris said while scratching his head under his Marshmello helmet.

"It's just, nothing" Jordan said while sighing.

"Oh, okay then." Chris said while still looking around.

"Wait, how exactly did you get Y/n's phone number?" Jordan asked looking at Chris.

"I gave her my phone number." Chris said while looking down and blushing but Jordan couldn't tell/notice from Chris's Marshmello helmet.

"Wait, YOU, gave her your number?" Jordan said while sitting up straighter.

"Yes, I gave my phone number to her." Chris said looking at Jordan directly.

"Wait do you..." Jordan lowered his voice to were only Chris and he could hear it. "Like her?"

"I, uh, y-yes." He said with his face turning red under his helmet.

"Oh, wow, uh, I don't know what to say." Jordan said looking away from Chris ticked off.

"Say what?" You said confused while handing Chris and Jordan both peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (I looked up easy foods to make but couldn't find anything bc im lazy ok??)

"Oh, uh, dude stuff." Chris said while looking at the food.

"Sure, "dude stuff"." Jordan said with his mouth stuffed with half of the sandwich.

You and Chris both laughed at this with Jordan rolling his eyes.

---------

Your POV

"Jordan you are such a doofus." You said while laughing.

"I know, I am." He said while getting up. "I got to get to work." He said while putting his plate in your sink.

"Aww, you have to leave now?" You said while putting your arms on your knees.

"Yeah, it sucks." He said while walking over to you and Chris.

He bent down next to you and tried to kiss you.

"Jordan, stop." You said while pushing his face away from you. "You sick weirdo." You said while laughing.

Jordan walked up to Chris and whispered something you couldn't understand.

"Well I'm off, see you guys later." Jordan said as he opened the door and left.

"What exactly did he say to you Chris." You asked while Chris scratched his face under his helmet.

"To be totally honest I have no clue, he was so quite." He said while sliding his hand out of his helmet.

"Oh, by the way I brought your helmet, let me go grab it for you." He said while getting up from the couch.

"Okay Chris." you said while he walked out.

-------------

(THIS IS STILL YOUR POV)

Chris came back with you marshmello helmet.

"Thank you so much Chris." You said while he handed you your helmet.

"Its no problem at all." He said smiling under his helmet.

"Wait, Chris, do you wanna do a crappy version of "Cooking with Marshmello"? You said looking up at him.

"Sure." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Okay, here is how we could do it." You said running upstairs to grab your phone with Chris behind you.

-------------------