hi :)

Your POV

"Hello everyone, I am here with Marshmello." You said as Chris waved at the camera.

"Today we are going to do a very crappy version of "Cooking with Marshmello." You said as you picked up the camera.

You named off all of the ingredients while Chris did silly jesters with his hands.

You saw a bunch of supportive comments and smiled at each one.

Chris started to flirt with you a bit. (I know what y'all are thinking.. *lenny face*)

You threw an egg at him and giggled at his adorable little laugh.

It got so out of hand that you ended up pouring the chocolate chips down his shirt.

After you did that you saw an unusual comment and covered your mouth and looked at Chris once you saw it

"ARE YOU 2 DATING OR SOMETHIN >:D??"

You and Chris looked at each other.

"No, we aren't dating, we are just close friends." Chris said trying to make his point.

You were surprised to hear Chris talk in front of a live audience besides his live shows/concerts.

Then you saw a bunch of comments saying "Aww" or "Mello, why u not datin her??"

or "YOU 2 LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER >:("

You and Chris both chuckled at this and went back to goofing off.

Once the cookies where done they where burnt and you laughed your butt of while Chris kept scratching his head under his helmet in confusion.

You ended the live stream with Chris dancing behind you.

"Do you want to retry baking cookies?" you said looking at him while leaning against your kitchen counter.

"Sure, they look like a black hole if you ask me." He said chuckling while looking at the cookies.

"You're actually right, I'm kinda afraid to eat these." You said looking at Chris and laughing a bit.

You two both started to try and cook the cookies and went crazy a bit again.

You put the cookies into your oven and you and Chris tried to pick up but made a bigger mess in your kitchen.

You and Chris didn't realize anything that y'all were doing because you both kept laughing so much.

Chris ended up pinning you on the wall and you both laughed so much.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY I JUST WANNA BE A BUTT AND LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER >:D