.Carnival.

Your POV

"Thanks for dropping me off Moe and Chris." You say as you get out of Moe's car.

"It's no problem, I'll pick you and Chris up at nine-thirty, okay?" Moe said leaning forward to look at you directly.

*HONK*

"Crap, leaned in to far." He said as you and Chris started laughing instantly.

--------

You ran upstairs throwing your shoes, phone, and purse, on your bed while you flopped right on there with it.

"Hmm I have 2 hours before we have to leave, so what exactly should I wear?" You said sitting up looking at your phone expecting Noah, or one of your other friends to text you.

"Let me check my closet to see what I have." You said speed walking into your closet to see what outfits you have to fit the occasion of a "Carnival".

" You said speed walking into your closet to see what outfits you have to fit the occasion of a "Carnival"

(You don't  HAVE to wear these outfits, you can imagine whatever you want, *STOLE THIS QUOTE FROM NoraAaliyahHouston* ALSO GO READ HER MARSHMELLO X READER FANFIC YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT TRUST ME!!)

"Oh my god, this is so cute." You say looking at your outfit in the mirror.

You check your phone to see what time it was.

"It's been a full hour?" You say looking at the time on the top of your screen.

"Well, I should do my hair and makeup now before the boys get here." You said putting your phone back on your bed and heading for your bedroom bathroom.

----1 hour----- 

(also stolen from NoraAaliyahHouston, wait I just realized if you put it like this N.A.H it spells NAH XD no offence)

*HONK*

       *HONK*

  *HONK*

"OKAY, OKAY, I COMING MOE." You said a bit startled from the honking.

You run down stairs to get there before Moe honks like a psycho and make the neighbors call the cops.

You open the door to see Chris's lil' marshmello helmet stare right back at you.

"JESUS CHRIST HOLY-" You say falling back words.

"WHOAH, ARE YOU OK Y/N?" Chris says catching you half way on your trip to the floor.

"Hhhh, yeah I-I am." You say still SHOOK *lenny face*.

*HONK*

                  *HONK*

         *HONK* 

                                          *HONK*

Chris let go of you and headed to the car but you dashed passed him yelling "SHOT GUN SUCKER." At Chris.

"WHAT, NO." He yells before you shut the front door on him with Moe pointing to the backseat signalling Chris to "GET THE HECK BACK THERE."

He got in the back seat huffing with jealousy with you laughing causing him to not be jealous anymore.

-----------

SORRY GUYS, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT, BUT IF I DON'T I PROMISE SPICY STUFF NEXT CHAPTERSSSSS *Lenny Face* 

If you know what I mean *ONCE AGAIN LENNY FACE BC I FREAKING FEEL LIKE IT DONT MAKE ME COME BACK THERE IF YOU JUDGE ME IN THE FREAKING COMMENTS, LOOKING AT YOU STACY* (what the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff- I don't even know a stacy)