*Cough*

Your POV

You waved goodbye to Chris and Moe as they dropped you off back home from the Carnival, but luckily, Moe didn't see you hug Chris before you both ran off to find him.

"Bye, Chris, Bye Moe." You say closing the car door as they waved back at you.

You walked into your house flopping on your couch with a big, dramatic, sigh.

"Well, I'm full from that cotton candy." You say putting your stuffed animals next to you.

You feel a buzz from your pocket realizing it was your phone going off.

----Le texts .-.----

Jordan: Hey, are you still coming tomorrow with Marshmello for lunch?

Y/n: I don't exactly know right now, I'll have to ask him.

--------

Y/n: Hey Chris, Jordan just asked if we are still going to lunch with him, are you going to be writing your music or no? 

Marshmello: I will be writing music tomorrow :(

Y/n: Danggit, ok, I'll tell Jordan.

-------

Y/n: Hey Jordan, Mello is going to be writing music tomorrow, so he won't be coming to get lunch.

Jordan: That's fine I:)

Y/n: Oh, I just realized that I'm going to go to an art studio with Noah tomorrow.

Jordan: Art studio? There isn't an art studio around here.

Y/n: We're going out of town Jordan .-.

Jordan: Whatever, I gotta get sleep for work tomorrow.

Y/n: Good night Jordan.

-------------

You sighed with relief escaping that awkward conversion with Jordan but still feeling bad about lying about going somewhere that you weren't really going to.

You went upstairs with your teddy bears in your right arm and your phone in your left hand.

You put on a cow onesie and placed the teddy bear that you won on your desk that was in the corner of your room.

You wrapped up in your blanket like a tiny burrito and hugged the stuffed animal Chris won for you.

------------

You woke up around 2 in the afternoon to hear knocking on your door.

You got dressed and brushed your teeth in a hurry.

You saw Chris with his helmet on.

"Huh, you where coming over?" you asked as you let him inside.

"I just wanted to check up on you." He said hugging you.

You could tell he saw how tired you where from your puffy, bloodshot eyes.

"Woah, do you want me to go so you can rest?" He asked holding your face to look at your sleepy eyes.

"No, no it's fine Chris." You say blinking to get your eyes to go back to normal.

"No, you look like you NEED sleep." He said picking you up to take you upstairs.

"Chris, I just said I don't need sleep." You say kicking your feet to get him to put you down.

"Nope, you are going back upstairs to your bed." He said opening your bedroom door.

"CHRIS I SAID NO." You said crossing your arms and looking away from him trying to get him to let you go and go cook yourself lunch.

"And I said you need to sleep." he said putting you on your bed.

You got under your blanket and scotched away from him as he sat your bed convincing you to get rest.

"I don't want to sleep Chris." You said pouting at the end of the bed.

"Why not, you look so tired." He said looking at your outline under the blanket.

"Because..." You said not wanting to answer.

"Because why?" He said wanting to know why.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU." You said throwing the bear that you were sleeping with the night before.

"Really?" He asked holding the bear he gave you.

"Yes." You said under your breath.

You pouted in the spot at the edge of your bed waiting for a response from Chris.

You then felt an arm reach over your waist.

You giggled a little while turning over seeing he still didn't put his Marshmello helmet up.

You kissed his Marshmello helmet before resting on his chest and falling back asleep

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------