SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING (listen to the video above because it sets the mood)

Your POV

You looked up at Chris (BASICALLY HIS MARSHMELLO HELMET *lenny face*)

You lifted Chris's Marshmello helmet and leaned in with Chris leaning in as well.

*RING RING*

You looked at the oven to see the cookies where done.

"Cookies!" You screamed while ducking under Chris's arms.

Chris laughed at this while you pulled them out.

"You are just to much, Y/n, ya'know that." He said giving one of his comical thumbs up.

"I know." You said shrugging while finding a plate to put the cookies on.

You pulled out a pastel yellow and (Regular) white plate.

"Missing something." You said while rushing past Chris into a room.

"What do you mean missing something." Chris said while walking into the room you ran into.

"Wow, what is this room." He said looking around at everything while sliding his hands into his pockets.

"This is the room where I animate my videos." You said rummaging through a dourer.

"You animate, now that is talent." Chris said chuckling while looking at your posters of your F/bs (favorite bands/band IDC OKAY.)

"Yeah, It takes about a couple days to animate everything." You said looking up to see Marshmello admiring your posters.

"WHOAH, DID YOU DRAW THAT?" He said rushing over to the picture you put up on your wall. (OF HIM *LENNY FACE*)

"Oh yeah, THAT crap, yeah it is very bad." You said looking back down.

"IT IS NOT, THIS IS SO COOl." He said grabbing the side tops of his helmet.

"Whatever." You said sighing.

"FOUND IT." You said jumping up and running to the kitchen with Chris partly behind you.

"What was it?" Chris said panting.

"A sharpie." You said standing on your tip-toes to try and open a cabinet above your head.

"A SHARPIE?" Chris replied while successfully opening the cabinet.

"Showoff." You said while jumping on the counter and grabbing a plastic bag.

"Am not....mostly." Chris said while crossing his arms.

You put most of the cookies into the plastic bag and wrote something on it.

PROPERTY OF CHRIS

(only Y/n is aloud to eat them)

"Here you go Chris." You said handing his the full plastic bag.

Chris read the bag and looked up.

"Hehe, I helped bake them." You said shrugging your shoulders.

Chris threw the cookies on the counter and bolted towards you.

You screamed while running up to your room with Chris chasing closely behind you.

You closed the door and jumped onto your bed swooping under your blanket covering your mouth to hind the faint noise of your breath.

You heard your bedroom door open and tried to keep quite.

Something pounced on top of you and took the blanket off of the top of your bed.

"Gotcha." Chris said pinning your arms onto the bed.

"NO NO NO!" You screamed trying to get away.

Chris set his helmet aside on the top of your pillow.

(SINCE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY I WILL FINALLY LET IT HAPPEN. >:T)

He grabbed your cheeks and kissed you.

You hugged him back.

GUYS I PROMISE IF I DON'T UPDATE WHEN I PROMISE I WILL DO SOMETHING LOVEY-DOVEY FOR Y'ALL!!

Bobby: "You and Chris kissed, OOOOOOO!!"

BlurryFace (me): "Shut up Bobby you where crying bc you can't write this good." :I

I'm taking requests so if you guys have any ideas to put into Marshmello X Reader just put your ideas into the comments and I will try to fit them into the story

-BlurryFace