OK real carnival I:)

Your POV

"Woah, everything looks so cool." You said after Moe got the wristbands so you, Chris and himself to go inside.

"Yeah, me and Chris come here every year." Moe said looking around to find his favorite ride.

"OH OH CAROUSEL!" You screamed pulling both Moe and Chris to come ride the Carousel with you.

"WHAT?" Moe said stumbling.

Moe managed to get out of your grip but Chris couldn't.

You ran up but a kid about 16 stepped in front of you.

The kid turned around to see you but ignored Chris.

"Oh hey, would you like to share a seat with me on one of the horses." He said smirking while "Checking" you out. (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE)

Chris heard what the kid said and stepped beside you to let the the kid know that he was not having that kid go near you.

"OH, n-never mind." He said getting out of line.

You saw kids from 5-14 get off the ride and you and Chris noticed a cute teen couple get off and have a smooching session. 

"They look so cute together." You said walking onto the ride pulling Chris on with you.

"Yeah they do look cute together." He said standing next to the silver horse you chose to ride on.

"Wait, were is Moe?" You said scanning the line.

"Oh, Moe, he went onto his favorite ride, a roller coaster." Chris said resting his arms behind were you where sitting on the horse.

"Aww man, I wanted to embarrass him." You said crossing your arms but the realized you where on a Carousel then quickly wrapped your arms around the pole that held the horse in place.

"Takes a whole ton of crap to embarrass that guy." Chris said looking out at the crowd of people walking around.

"MARSHMELLO." You and Chris heard someone in the distance yell before the ride took off.

You looked at Chris and laughed so hard that you fell off the ride and Chris had to catch you again.

---------

You and Chris sat on a bench in front of the roller coaster Moe was ridding on at that moment.

"You are such a nutcase." Chris said wrapping his arm around your waist pulling you close to his body.

"AM NOT." You told him.

"You so are, I had to catch you from falling TWO times in one night." He said looking at you.

"Okay first of all, I got scared the first time, AND second of all, I couldn't help but laugh." You said turning your head away.

"Hey don't be angry I was just joking around with you." Chris said trying to cheer you up.

He pulled you in and lifted his helmet but still hiding his identity but enough for you both to kiss.

you felt something get in between you and Chris.

"SO, what ride are we gonna ride next?" You heard a familiar voice say.

"MOE, WARN ME NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO BRAKE MY ARM." You heard Chris yell.

"What you try'n to kiss her, huh?" He said looking at Chris now.

"What-t are you talking about?"

---HEH---