HELLL00000

Your POV

You kept hugging Chris 

*INTENSE KNOCKING*

"Oh, Chris, someone is at the door." You said letting go and getting up from your bed.

"Oh, yeah I hear it." He said getting up as well as you did.

You ran downstairs calling out "COMING, DON'T WORRY!" 

You opened the door to find Jordan standing there looking up from his phone.

"Oh, hi, Jordan, I thought you had to work." You said lifting your eyebrow.

"Its been 7 hours, Its 10 pm, Y/n." He said putting his phone into his right side pocket.

"REALLY, oh wow, well come in." You said pointing at your couch.

"Yeah, It-" He got cut off while seeing Chris in your arm chair.

"Oh, HEY." He said narrowing his eyes giving a warning to Chris to back off from you.

Chris waved joyfully at Jordan.

"He is STILL here?" Jordan said through his teeth.

(TBH DANGGGGGG U CAN DO THAT JORDAN 2. BOIIIIIII WE R TRYING TO MAKE LOVE HERE SO JUST MMMMM BACK OFF :'/ you r just like bobbeh)

"Oh, yeah, we baked some cookies, would you like some Jordan?" You said walking into your kitchen.

"Sure, I'll have some." He said while shoving Chris as he/Chris  got up.

Chris stopped and stared at Jordan while he chuckled.

You got out two plates, one for Chris, and one for Jordan while they both sat at your kitchen bar.

(I say Chris first bc I hate Jordan *LENNY FACE*)

You put three cookies on both of their plates.

"So how was work, Jordan?" You asked while sliding the plates to both of the boys.

"It was fine, we had less customers than yesterday, but hey, we aren't that popular so what do you to expect, heh." He said biting into one of the cookies.

"Maybe me and Marshmello could come and see you one day and maybe buy some lunch while we are at it." You replied while climbing onto one of your kitchen bar stools. (SITTING NEXT TO CHRIS OOOOOOH *Air horn*)

"Yeah, you guys could stop by next Tuesday if Marshmello can." He said shifting his eyes towards Chris.

"Wait, Mello, will you be off next Tuesday?" You said looking at him while he struggled to get the cookie into his mouth do to his FREAKIN MARSHMELLO HELMET.

"Oh, I don't exactly know, I'll have to check with Moe to see if I can make it." He said finally getting the cookie into his mouth.

"Oh, okay, I hope he say you can come out with us." You said giggling at the noise of his crunching echoing from the inside of his helmet.

"I hope so too." He said ruffling your hair.

You heard a snap and looked at Jordan.

You saw a snarl on his face while he stared at Chris but he quickly turned it into a smile.

(IF U FOR SOME STUPID REASON WONDERED WHT THE EVER LOVING MELLOS WAS THE SNAP IT WAS HIM SMASHING A COOKEH (Jk ur not stupid u guys r freaking awesome)

"Yeah I hope so too." He said while looking away from Chris.

Chris looked at him and you could tell he saw the look on Jordan's face as well.

"Well I'll be heading out, I'll see you later Y/n and Jordan." Chris said waving at both you AND Jordan.

"Bye Chris, have a safe drive home." You said waving insanely at Chris.

"Yeah hope you have a safe drive too." Jordan said with a freaking ticked off tone in his voice.

Chris left and once Jordan and you heard his engine turn on Jordan grabbed your shoulders.

"WHAT DID YOU TOO DO ONCE I LEFT BESIDES COOK FREAKIN' COOKIES." He said in your face.

To be Continued bc I'm a lil' brat and you know I can be a pain ;) ~