savage level max

Your POV

You opened the door to see Chris standing there.

"Oh, hey Chris, I was just talking to Noah, why don't you come in?" You ask while pointing to the couch where Noah was sitting.

"Thanks." He heard him muffle from under his helmet.

"Hey Noah." Chris said sitting in your arm chair instead of your couch.

"Oh hey Mello." He said staring at the t.v. static.

"Oh, why don't I change the channel?" You say grabbing your remote and changing the show to Stranger Things.

"Oh, You didn't have to do that." Noah said looking down.

"So, about Alissa, where is she now, is she at your house or, I don't necessarily know, Noah." You say cocking your head to the side.

"Well, after the argument she left, I don't know where she went but I know she left." Noah said huffing at his response.

After a while of you, Noah, and Chris talked about the event that took place at Noah's house Noah left to go patch things up with Alissa.

"Poor Noah, It's hard to think about what he had to deal with." You say rubbing your forehead.

"Yeah it is." Chris said leaning his head back.

"Well,I guess since it's two in the morning you can stay here, you can stay in my guest bedroom upstairs." You say yawning a bit.

"Okay, sounds good to me." Chris says getting up from the armchair.

"Okay the room is next to my bedroom, and if you need to use the restroom, it's across the hall from the quest room, okay Chris?" You say trudging upstairs.

"Okay, Y/n." He says walking into the quest room after you enter your bedroom.

Before you went to bed you decided to watch something on t.v.

(It doesn't matter what you watched like if you want to watch "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" at 2:34 in the morning that's just you ok bruh, deal with it?

You turned off your t.v. and fell asleep.

about an hour later you woke up from hearing your door open.

You got spooked and you looked up to see a figure walk towards your bed.

"H-hello?" You whisper trying to grab the attention of the person walking towards your bed.

The person got into your bed but drifted off to sleep right then and there.

You then realized that the person was Chris and you wrapped your arms around his sleepy body.

Right after you did that he turned over and hugged you back.

You both cuddled all that night.

(Of course it didn't get out of hand you nasty ppl *lenny face* But if u want it to just tell me in the comments)

That morning you woke up rubbing your eyes to see your window.

You turned around with your face scrunched up against Chris's chest.

You tried to look up but Chris's head was holding your down.

"C-Chris, are you awake trying to keep me down again." You say still trying to force your head up.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said smirking.

"CHRIS YOU DINGDONG LET ME UP." You scream trying to get his head off of yours.

"No I don't want to." He said wanting to close his ears but not because he didn't want to let you up.

----------------