tHis is where it is get is interesting ;)

Your POV

You run into your room grabbing your phone as Chris stands in the door way.

"Okay, so I was thinking we could go live on Youtube and make cookies." You said looking at you phone and walking out the door.

"Sure, that's sounds like fun." Said Chris not looking at where you were going.

"Okay, so I guess we co-." You got cut off by crashing into Chris.

"Oh my god, Chris are you okay?" You said before looking up to see yourself in Chris's arms.

You looked up to see Chris looking back at you.

You started to laugh.

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry." You said still laughing.

"It's okay." He said chuckling a bit.

You tried to get up but Chris kept pulling you down.

"Chrisssss~ I want to get up." You said giggling.

"You can get up later." He said getting up while holding you.

"Chrisss." You said giggling and blushing a bit.

Chris took you down stairs and set you on your kitchen counter. (YOU JUST GOT TROLLED SO HARD)

You then explained everything to Chris while blushing a bit.

You got out all the materials to make the cookies while Chris set up what you both needed to do the live stream.

You decided to do it on your phone instead of doing hours and hours of trying to set up 1 huge camera.

"So why wouldn't you let me go?" You asked Chris in a playful tone

He didn't answer the first time so you decided to ask him again

"Chris, did you hear me?" You asked again placing the eggs and baking soda on the counter Chris placed you on.

"Oh, what did you say, its hard to hear under this helmet." He responded. (Sure its "hard" to hear under that helmet, Chris *lenny face*)

"I asked, why wouldn't you let me go." You said once again in a playful tone of voice.

"Because, I didn't want to." He said shrugging his shoulders a bit.

"Goofball." You whispered to your self in a dreamy voice.

"I heard you." Chris said while he moved every thing over to the side.

"Hold on, Chris, I'll be right back." You said while running into your bedroom's bathroom.

You put your hair into a messy bun so you didn't get your hair into the food. (You also wanted to look good for Chris *lenny face*)

You ran back downstairs to see Chris putting all the ingredients into a silly way like he did in "Cooking with Marshmello".

"Okay, Chris, I'm back." You said after walking into the kitchen.

Chris stopped in his tracks and stared at you for a few seconds.

-------------

FREAKIN CHRIS'S POV XD

"Chris, are, you okay over there?" He heard you say after 4 seconds.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, it was kinda hard to see you through these tinted eye holes." He said while blushing hardly under his mask.

(You sure it was hard for you to see, aiii, Chris?? *lenny face*)

"Oh, I can understand that." He heard you reply in a cute little tone.

"So, are you r-ready to start the episode?" He asked still blushing inside his helmet.

"Yeah I'm ready to start." You said while pushing your hands on the counter.

"Okay, then, let's begin." He said while pressing the start button for the live video to start.