HERE COME DAT BOI

(For once) Chris's POV

I walked over with Y/n to go sit down with Moe while we ate our food before we were going to go play the hard games and ride rides, hopefully, not let anything come back up that we eat.

"Hey, Moe." I heard Y/n say as she sat down next to him happily eating her pink cotton candy.

"Sup, what took you two so long." He said nudging me giving me that look trying to get me to confess to him.

"There was a long line, what do you think Moe?" I said trying to to raise my voice in front of Y/n.

"Sure, we will see about that later." Moe said with a mouth full of pizza.

"Ugh, your such a pain." I said rolling my eyes under the helmet I was wearing.

"So, what games are we gonna play after this?" Moe asked finally without crap in his mouth.

"Something that I can actually win." I said trying to stick the cotton candy inside my helmet without knocking it off.

"Chris, do you need help?" I heard Y/n say looking up from her cotton candy.

"N-no it's fine." I say blushing a bit. (OOOO CHRIS IK WHAT U DOIN' UNDER THERE *lenny face*)

"Okay, Chris." I hear her say biting into her cotton candy.

-------------1 hour later----------

 YOUR POV

--------------------------------------

"So, Chris and Moe what games do you guys want to play?" You ask as Chris walks on your left side and Moe walks on your right side leaving you in the middle of the both of them.

"I'm going to be riding rides, so you both can either come with me or play those rigged games." Moe says looking over at the Carnival rides.

"Well, what would you like to do Y/n?" Chris asks you as you turn your attention to him.

"Hmm, I dunno, I kinda wanna try to win one of those games." You say looking up at the both of the boys.

"You sure, I have NEVER won one of those games." Moe says widening his eyes.

"Well, I want to at least try." You say shrugging at his comment.

"Okay, suit yourself, Chris, you gonna go with your girlfriend or ride the rides with me."

"MOE, SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, and I'm gonna go with her, I don't trust these people here around her." Chris says looking down at you.

"Okay Chris, see you two in an hour." Moe says running off to one of the rides he had been dying to ride that night.

"So, what game do you want to play?" Chris says attempting to grab your hand while you two walked around.

"Hmm, how about that one?" You say running off leaving Chris to barely be behind you.

You run up to a game with cute teddy bears that are blue, yellow, pink, and purple that you wanted to win.

"Oh lord, are you sure you want to play this, it is one of the hardest games here." Chris says warning you that you might not win.

"Sure, I want to at least attempt to win Chris." You say handing the man running the game one of your twenty tickets.

After three minutes you tap on Chris's shoulder to get his attention as he was off watching a man sword swallow.

"Hmm, yea- OH MY GOD." He said in shock to see you holding a large teddy bear.

 (It can be any color you want it to be, it doesn't really mater to me to be honest.)

"Yep, I won Chris, it was actually pretty easy, you and Moe are just big babies." You say looking around to see if there where any other prizes you wanted.

"Are not, well, I guess Moe is, but I am not." He said admiring your stuffed bear.

"Prove it show off." You say smirking at him.

"I will." He said going to a game were you had to throw a ball at the milk bottles.

He won the game handing you a bear holding a little heart.

"You got lucky, Chris." You said while putting the bear in the same arm you where holding the bear that you one yourself.

"Whatever, anyways we need to find Moe." Chris said pulling you close to him.

"CHRISSSS, WHAT IF MOE SEES YOU?" You say laughing a bit.

"If he does I'll make sure to think of a good lie." He says as you hear him laughing under his helmet.

"Okay you big baby." You say hugging him and the teddy bears.