OOOOF hi

Your POV

"No, Mello, you tell Noah, please." You said looking up at Chris but your mouth was still under the palms of your hands.

"SO, basically, Y/n, passed out at one of my concerts and Moe told me she didn't come with anyone else, that night, so I took her home with me." He said leaning back into his chair.

"Oh, wow, that is VERY interesting, Marshmello." Noah said placing his hands on the table.

You saw Noah quickly swiped his hands up.

"Noah, you okay?" You said looking at his hands then back at Noah's face.

"The table is wet, can someone hand me a napkin or something to clean this up?" He said with his hands high in the air.

Chris handed him three napkins.

"Here you go, Noah." Chris said looking at the puddle of water on the table.

"Thanks a bunch Mello." Noah said wiping his hands and the table.

"No problem." Chris said leaning back into his chair once again.

Chris looked at you while you laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna go, I have to go see my girlfriend." He said getting up.

"Okay, Noah, tell her I said hello." You said waving bye to Noah.

"I will, bye Y/n, bye Mello." He said leaving while having the tiny bell ring.

"Bye." You and Chris both said.

"JINX." You both said again.

You laughed so hard that you started tearing up.

"You okay over there Ms. Laugh A Lot?" Chris said itching the back of his neck.

"You little- you are such a jerk." You said crossing your arms.

"Well, at least I don't laugh 24/7." He said chuckling.

"HEY! YOU JUST LAUGHED." You said pouting.

"Not like you." He said with a voice crack.

"Heh, voice crack." You said biting your lip.

"So?" He replied.

"Whatever." You said resting your chin on your hand.

"You know I love y-your hair color right." He said pointing to your hair.

(YOU SEE HE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY :D AYEEEEE)

"My hair? You love my hair?" You said raising your eyebrow.

"Y-yeah." He said putting his hand down.

"So, do you want to do something." You asked him trying to change this awkward conversation.

"Sure, would you like to get ice cream or do something else, it doesn't matter to me at all, you know." He said looking back at the employees who where now getting cussed out by there boss for trying to take photos of Chris to post on Snap Chat.

"Okay, I think we should leave now, it doesn't look good for those poor employees." You said getting up to go to the front of the coffee shop to leave.

"Sounds all good to me." Chris said following you to leave the area.

You and Chris walked to the nearest ice cream parlor.

You ordered your favorite ice cream flavor while Chris didn't get anything.

"Do you wanna come to my house before I have to go to an interview with Moe." He said as you both stepped out of the store.

"Sure, what time do you and Moe have to leave?" You asked licking your cone.

"30 minutes." He replied while looking at his phone.

"Oh well then we better hur-ry." You said a pausing at hurry at Chris picked you up and put you on his shoulders.

"I'm not a toddler I can walk myself Chris." You said looking down at his helmet. It looked like a frown from your vision.

"I know, but a lady, like you, shouldn't make her feet tired." He said starting to walk.

"FINE, but I will get back at you." You said licking your ice cream cone again.

--------------

Once you and Chris got to his house he finally set you down on his couch.

"FINALLY YOU SET ME DOWN." You joked at Chris.

He took off his helmet and set it on the table.

"Hot in there isn't it, Chris?" You said half way done with your ice cream.

"Yeah, it is very hot."

"Don't you have, like, two fans in there, one for each side of your face?" You said FINALLY biting into the ice cream.

"Yeah, it still gets pretty hot in there though." He said leaning back to rest.

You felt his arms wrap around you and you turned your head to see him leaning in for a kiss.

You leaned in as well but he let go.

You pouted and looked at your ice cream.

"YOU ATE A PIECE OF MY ICE CREAM CHRIS!"