HUE HUE HUEEEEEE

Your POV

"R-really?" You say hiding your face in Chris's arms to keep from him seeing you blush.

"Y-yeah, I-I really do Y/n." You hear him say while he grabbed you and held you in his arms.

"I, uhm..." You whisper as he waited for the response he wanted.

"I-" You get interrupted by someone slamming your front door open realizing it was one of your best friends.

(Bc you are insanely  nice and you tell them you have a spare key under your doormat just in case they want to barge into your house like it's totally normal bc hey why not?)

"WASSUP BIT- oh." You pull your head up seeing your best friend Alissa walk in the door with widened eyes.

"Am I interrupting anything?" She says with a blank expression after seeing Chris fall off the couch with embarrassment.

You quickly see her eyes shift to your dining room but you quickly stop her so she didn't see the Marshmello helmet sitting on your table.

"HEY ALISSA, Why don't you go grab a seat at the bar and I'll get you some ice cream?" You say trying to block her view of the dining room.

"S-sure, you are really scaring me Y/n." She says while making her way into the kitchen trying to avoid you.

"Chris, hide your helmet." You whisper to him while trying to help him up.

"Oh right, thanks Y/n." He said while walking into the dining room and then rushing upstairs covering his helmet with his arms to prevent Alissa from seeing it.

"So who was that guy sitting on your couch?" Alissa asks while picking up her spoon to eat the ice cream you placed in front of her.

"Oh he is-." You put your finger up before Alissa interrupted 

"WAIT IS THAT JORDAN, DO YOU LIKE HIM." Alissa asked while you slowly put your finger down.

"NOW WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?" You ask before Chris comes back down and sitting next to Alissa trying to comprehend what is happening.

"Oh I was just guessing." Alissa shrugs while looking over at Chris and then back at you like he is a normal person that she has seen before.

"Guessing about what?" Chris asks with a curious tone.

"She thought you were Jordan." You say instantly remembering what happened a few minutes ago.

"OH ALISSA, GUESS WHAT." You say leaning over the kitchen bar to make the mood seem intense.

(Bc hey it is)

"WHAT?" She asks while standing on her knees on the stool.

"Okay first your gonna kill yourself." You say putting your hands on your hips.

"I know, that's basically the whole reason I want to stand here on my knees." She says nodding but not getting back on her butt.

"Whatever, anyways, JORDAN GOT ARRESTED." You say looking up at her.

"About time, I MEAN, HOW?" Alissa said smiling but realizing it was a serious moment and then turning her smile into a frown.

"Wait, did Jordan do weird things to you?" Chris asked looking over at Alissa.

"Maybe, ANYWAYS TELL ME HOW HE GOT ARRESTED." She screeched almost falling off the stool then went back to sitting normally. 

So you and Chris explained everything and after a while she left.

"I better get going." Chris said looking at the time on the top of his phone.

"But it's only three." You say grabbing his arm.

"I really need to go, I'm sorry Y/n." He says after kissing your head.

"Okay." You sigh while walking upstairs to grab his helmet.

You then give it to him while he left checking his phone.

You get a suspicion he was seeing another girl because he checked his phone before he left so you decided to message Noah about it.

He responded with his casual "It's probably not what you think it is." Kinda thing.

You decide not to listen to him so you pouted on your bed thinking on what to do to find out.

But then you get a notification from Chris's Instagram account. 

You see a picture of him with a girl. 

(But other peeps in the background)

You see a caption under the picture.

"I'm visiting my family today!" You see the caption say.

You let out a sigh of relief because you have seen pictures of Chris with his family before.

(Bc he is a freakin weird-o and he likes to show you what his freakin fam looks like *NO OFFENSE MELLO* XD)

"Chirs you scared the ever living crap out of me." You whisper after seeing the message and picture from his Instagram.