After this chapter I will make titles :)))

Your POV

"Heh, It looked delicious." He said hugging you while you pouted.

"I'm sorry, but it looked so goooood." He said while you ate the ice cream.

"It's okay, at least you didn't eat the WHOLE thing." You said sighing.

"True, Y/n, true." He said waiting for a response from you.

"Hey, you there." He said looking at you.

after a few minutes passed he finally said something to break the silence.

"What have you done with the real Y/n." He said shaking you to were you started to giggle.

You both heard a honk from outside.

"Oh that's Moe, I'll bring him inside." He said walking to the door.

He walked outside and you where left to sit on his couch by yourself.

You felt like a toddler with nothing to do besides look at a newspaper you could not read.

Then you heard the door open and shut.

You looked back to see Chris and Moe walk in.

"Chris, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Moe said looking shocked as ever.

"MOE, she isn't my girlfriend." You heard Chris say annoyed.

You giggled as the both of them came to sit down.

Chris sat next to you and tried very hard not to hug you in front of Moe.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, see y'all in a sec." He said heading off to use the restroom.

"Moe can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but you will get used to it." Chris said pulling you closer to him.

You two huddled together but not to close just to be safe if Moe came in and you both didn't expect it.

Chris leaned in close to you.

But then he heard the bathroom door open and he quickly backed away.

Moe sat next to Chris.

"The interview is in 20 minutes, we should take your girlfriend back home." He said jokingly.

"MOE, SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND." Chris said with a tone.

"Okay, okay you win." Moe said pausing. "I saw something and there is a carnival tonight." He said looking at Chris giving that, "I got you covered." Kind of look.

"Sounds like fun." You said looking at Moe.

"I could pick you both up later and we could go tonight, it is though..." He paused looking at you and Chris.

"What is it, is it like bring a partner." He said giving Moe an angry look.

"NO, it's at 10, but it is for older people, how old are you, girl?" Moe said pointing to you.

"Oh, I'm Y/A ."(<-- Your age *I GOT CREATIVE*)

"Okay then, we need to go now."

--------

HEY GUYS! IM SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!! 

I just want to say, I'M SO GLAD ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR! Anyways, one thing, If you guys haven't I want you guys to listen to Twenty One Pilots (IT'S WHERE I GOT MY USERNAME FROM!) They have great songs, I was actually going to go to buy tickets to there Trench era concerts, but it is sold out ;-; AND IT WAS ON MY BIRTHDAY XC. Also, MY VACATION, Before we left we went to buy snacks for this trip, and this employee was joking around with me and my brother (HE HAD LE PIKACHU HAT SO YA) and, *WARNING: if you guys LOVE Marshmello avoid what this man is about to say* He straight up said "WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE SOME MARSHMALLOWS?" And to my luck they were just cotton balls, and also I SWEAR TO THE MEME GOD, I was going to eat somewhere with the BlurryFace fam and THIS GUY AT MY HOTEL LOOKED LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Moe .-. I was straight up looking (JUST TO BE SURE)  to see if I could find anything like Mello's car but couldn't find anything (I KNOW IT WAS PROBS NOT MOE BUT WHO WOULDN'T LOOK TO SEE IF THE #1 FAV PERSON WAS IN THE SAME HOTEL AS THEM?? >-<) Anyways THX FOR READING MY CRAP :D

~BlurryFace