*Lipsmack*

Your POV

"Chris, if you are tryin' to act all cute your "not"."

"I'm not trying to act cute." He said ignoring your comment.

"Then how are you trying to act you butthole." You said turning back to the window.

"I'm not trying to act in anyway I just want to cuddle you." He said hugging the ever living crap out of you.

"C-CHRIS I C-CAN'T BREATHE." You said gasping for air each time you stuttered.

"Shut up." He said in an unsatisfied tone of voice.

"Chris you are such a pain sometimes." You said crossing your arms and pouting.

"And that is why you love me." He said gripping you harder than before.

You sighed and turned back over in his direction.

"Exactly." You said sighing a bit louder than before you turned over.

"I knew it." He said grabbing your face to kiss you.

"C-Chri-

He kissed you and you couldn't feel your legs from the excitement from the event.

You quickly snapped out of it realizing this was your chance to escape from his arms.

"Oh no you don't." He said pulling you back to his chest after seeing you squiggle away.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BUTT CHRIS." You screamed as he laughed after seeing your ticked off reaction.

"I know I am, and you are too Y/n." He said kissing your forehead.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?" You asked raising your left eyebrow.

"I went to the restroom last night and I thought this was the guestroom, I was about to get up realizing this wasn't the quest room, but you hugged my waist and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked like you were asleep." Chris said smirking while responding to your question.

"W-WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT." You said blushing.

"Well, you don't seem like you want me to leave." He said lifting your chin up.

"Well, I-I don't exactly want you to leave but I don't want you here either." You said closing your eyes.

"Why?" He asked you still not letting you leave.

"J-just shut up." You said grabbing his face and kissing him.

You both had a smooching session which escalated quickly

HUEHUEHUEHUE