Lies (Part 1)

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking in the park alone. Thomas says he's at Dylan's house working on a filming scene. That's so funny. I don't think anyone would do filming at Dylan's house. But I believe Thomas. He was my boyfriend and we trust each other.  

I walk around the fountain. It was beautiful. I walked past the pond. I stared at the fish. It reminded me of a memory.

~~~~flashback~~~~

"Mommy! Look at my fish!" I screamed with excitement. My first two fish with 50 baby guppies. "It's so small." I say.  I was only 4.

After the Next night..... I wake up and go downstairs. I screamed in horror. My older brother's angel fish ate everything! Even the guppies and the mommy fish and daddy fish.

~~~~ End Of Flashback ~~~~

I stared at the pond. That memory made me so sad. I kept walking through the park. I saw children playing. I saw on. It looked like Thomas. Thomas and another girl kissing. I laughed. Thomas told me he didn't like this park a lot. He wouldn't come here.  I walk closer. Then. I realise.

It was Thomas. "Tommy?" I ask. "Mary? It's not what it looks like." He says. "Mary?" I say confused. "He's Fredrick Leearo." The girl kissing him said. (I have no idea what name I should use. I used Fredrick as my friend's name and Leearo. I don't know.) "Oh. No. I'm Y/N." You say embarrassingly. "I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." I say walking away.

You kept walking. You call Thomas. Then Fredrick's phone rung. You saw it from a distance. He was actually Thomas. Thomas stared at me. I cry and run home. I run as fast as I could. I didn't look back. I ran into our house. I crawled onto the bed and cried. 'Why did he lie to me?' I thought. I heard the door open. It was Thomas. "I'm sorry. I....I didn't know what I was doing." He says. "GO AWAY!!!" I shout. "Babe. I'm sorry." He says trying to hug me. "GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shout smashing my face into a pillow. "I'm here. With my girlfriend Y/N." Thomas says. "YOU CLEARLY CHOOSE HER OVER ME!!!!!" You shout sobbing. Thomas gives you a angry look. He raises his hand and slaps you on the cheek. You touch your burning red cheek. It felt like fire. "good bye Y/N." Thomas says walking out of the house.
"I never liked YOU. I only USED you for SEX." Thomas says while walking out of the house. "You Bitch!" I shout crying. I quickly drive to Dylan's house. He had a sleepover with Ki Hong and Will. He opens the door. "Y/N? What happened?" He asks while touching my cheek. "Thomas.... He's cheating on me. He slapped....me." You say as Dylan leads you into his house. Dylan sits down and gives you a cup of tea with biscuits.  I immediately tell Dylan everything. He seems Mad. Soon Ki Hong and Will come home. "Hello Dylan... and Y/N." They say. "What happened?" Will asks touching my red cheek. "Thomas. He cheated on me and slapped me." I say while Dylan hugs me. "He says he only used me for sex." I say. "You can stay here for now." Dylan says.

I soon moved back to my house with my parents. I missed them very much. I also told them about Thomas. They said a boy who cheated on you isn't worth anything.

———————After 3 months——

'Impossible' I thought. I looked at the Pregnancy test again. Positive? Lies....
"Mom!!!" I shout as she runs up. "Yes Y/N?" She says. "I think I'm pregnant. I completely suck at reading these things." I say handing the test to her. She stares for a minute. "OH MY GOD!!!! MY BABY IS PREGNANT!!!!" She shouts. "With Thomas's Baby." I say. I was sad. I missed him. I loved him. I grab my phone.

I dial his number.

Me: Thomas?

Thomas: Oh, It's you. The ugly thing. I just got engaged. So. I'm done with you.

Me: Please Tommy, please.... I'm pregnant and we need you.

Thomas : is this another lie to get me back? Because if It's so. It's a no.

Me: it's not. I miss you, I need you baby. Please. Not for me. For us. For the family.

Then I hear ruffling and shouting and probably crying. Suddenly Thomas barges into the door. "Is it true?" He asks. "It's true. It's all true." I say. I suddenly run into his arms. "I miss you. Please come back. I love you. I love you. Please." I cry. He pulls me away. "Of course." He says kissing me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me while lifting my chin. "Of course." I say pulling him into a kiss.