School visit

Y/N's POV

Today Thomas is coming to my school for a day visit. He is thinking about moving to my school. I've told the teachers and the principal. They said it was totally fine. I just have one thing. The gossip girls. They're like 8 girls who combined into a group and they love to gossip. They love to hang around boys and flirt with them. I'm not the jealous type of girl. But usually. When it comes to flirty girls and my boyfriend. I get really jealous. Really jealous.

"Hey babe!" Thomas says coming into my room. "Thomas! Who let you in baby?" I ask shocked. "Your parents. Your dad was so happy. He kissed me. He thought I was your mother." Tommy says laughing. I quickly get up, brush my teeth, change and stuff. "I'm ready!" I sing walking down stairs. I wore a white crop top and jean shorts. Tommy, me and my parents are breakfast together, then we headed out. "Bye mom. Bye Dad." I say kissing them.

Thomas passes me a spare helmet and we drive towards my school. We soon go inside the school. "Hey, look. It's
Y/N and her little friend." A girl named Heira says. Heira was the leader of the gossip girls. Heira had long blonde hair, she had bright baby blue eyes and the most sensitive fashion sense. "Hey Heira." I say politely. "Hello handsome." Heira says to Thomas. "Leave my boyfriend alone." I say. "Boyfriend? Who knew Y/N the ugly duck had a boyfriend?!" Heira laughs as her other gossip girls laugh. "Stop. And leave us alone." Thomas says putting his arm around my shoulder as we walk to my locker. I opened my locker. "Hey, you chose your code as my birthday?" He asks. "Yes. I did." I say. Soon the bell rings. "Damn. Geography." I say.

We walk towards my classroom. "Classroom 372." I say walking in. The teachers were so kind. They put another desk next to mine. Thomas was gonna sit there. We sit down and I see Heira and 3 other gossip girls. "Why is Heira so annoying?" Thomas asks. "That's what I had in mind all year long." I say giggling. The teacher hasn't arrived yet. "Hey handsome boy. Wanna hang after school? We can go to my house!" Heira shouts while flipping her hair like she's the queen. "No can do. Me and Y/N hang after school." Thomas says. "Who wouldn't hang with the leader of the gossip girls?" A boy asks. "Yeah. She's like a queen." Another shouts. "Well I have a girlfriend already and that's enough." Tommy says hugging me.

After class, I needed the bathroom. I went in, did my thing then came back out to wash my hands. "Well, well, Well, if it isn't the ugly duckling." Heira says. I turn around and she pins me to the wall. "Stop! Let me go!" I cry out. "No can do baby girly. You're way too ugly for Thomas Brodie Sangster."she laughs. "I love him and that's all that matters!" I say. "Well, we, the gossip girls get what we want and I, the leader, the great queen, Heira says hand over your lover boy to me." She says. I quickly kick her. She hits the bathroom doors. "Ow! You'll regret that." She says as I run out the door.

Soon the bell rings. "Home room!" I say pulling Thomas through the hallways. "Classroom..."I say. "250? You're joking me." Thomas says. I giggle. I pull him into the room. "Hey Y/N." My friend Anne says hugging me. "Who's your friend?" She asks. "Tommy. My boyfriend. I told you all about him." I say. We sit down and Heira and the gossiping group were in the same classroom. Then I hear, "she kicked me. She punched me too." Heira whispers. "Miss Heira Annabella Lynn. Is there something you would like to share with the class?" The teacher asks. "No sir. And I don't like people calling me by my full name." Heira says crossing her arms. "And I don't like people chattering in my class. Especially a girl Named Heira Annabella Lynn." The teacher says. "Burn!!!" The whole class shouts.

After 4 classes, it was finally lunch time. I line up with Thomas. "Good afternoon, Miss Terince." I greet to the lunch lady. "Good afternoon Y/N. What would you like?" She asks. "Can me and my boyfriend have 2 trays?" I ask. "Sure thing." She says laying two trays for us. "I'll have a fish pasta, carrot and corn salad and some apple sauce please." I say as she hands me the food on my tray. She also puts some orange juice. "And you mister?" She asks.

"I'll... I'll have some.....some fish pasta, Thomas soup... I mean.... Tomato soup and.... and..... mango pudding please." He says. "You're a really funny guy. Just perfect for Y/N." The lunch lady says while handing him the food and some orange juice.

We sit down and we start eating. "The food is delicious!" He says shoving more into my mouth. "You should tell the lunch lady." I say eating my pasta. Suddenly the gossip girls sit down. "Hey boio!" Heira says kissing Thomas on the cheek. Thomas quickly wipes it off. "You disgusting little bitch!" He shouts. Me and Thomas switch seats. After we finish eating me quickly leave. "Miss. Your food is the most delicious dish, I've ever had." Thomas says. The lunch lady squeals happily. "Some back soon!!!" She says happily. "I think you just made her day!" I whisper to Tommy. "I think I did babe." He says kissing my forehead.

Soon after school , me and Thomas jump on the motorcycle. We put on our helmets. "Wait!!! Baby!! Wait!!!" Someone shouts. Then I see Heira waving a piece of paper. "Call me handsome." She says handing him the paper. I was about to cry. But then Thomas takes a cigarette out and a lighter. He lights the cigarette and burns Heira's paper. "Yeah. But I don't have your number. See ya never bitch!" Thomas say while driving out.

After we get home. I start to cry. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asks me. "I'm scared someone like Heira will come and try to steal you from me." I cry. "But they won't because I love you." Thomas says kissing me. "I love you too." I say happily.