Diary trouble

Y/N's POV

I opened on of my eyes. Thomas was still sleeping. We were at a sleepover. We slept together. I really liked Thomas but I didn't know how to tell him.. I got out of bed slowly. And I looked around. I decided to look in Thomas's underwear drawer. Look. It wasn't that I was nosey and wanted to smell them. I just wanted to find out why Thomas always kept that section of his room so... secretly. I went to open the drawer. When I opened it. Then drawer went...

SQUEEEEEAAAAK

I look inside and I saw a diary.... "Y/N CLOSE THAT NOW!!!" Thomas shouts. I grabbed the diary from the drawer and ran to the bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and sat on the toilet lid. "Y/N. If your going to read it. I'll allow you. But just.. tell me what you think..." Thomas says through the door. I start from the first page.

Dear diary,

I really like This girl. Her name is
Y/B/F/N. (Your best friend's name). She's absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I think she's the perfect girl. She's smart and positive. I just. Love her.
T.B.S.

Uhh. That was my best friend. Well. Used to be my best friend. Until she got mean. I flipped to the most recent page.

Dear Diary.

Y/N finally said it was ok to have a sleepover!!! I mean. I really like her. She's so kind and generous. I really like her. Like more than a friend. She's smart, sweet, she's always there to help me. I wish she was my girlfriend. I'm planning to ask her tomorrow. I'm still very scared.

T.B.S.

I stared at the wall. Did he actually mean it? It was He just joking? Was this all a prank?

I slowly turn the door knob and peek my head outside. I saw Thomas crying. I also saw his sister comforting him.

"She'll never talk to me again!!!" He cries. "Thomas! Don't be ridiculous!" Ava says. "No! Really! She probably doesn't feel the same way." Thomas says negatively. "Or maybe she does!" Ava says more positively trying to cheer her brother up. "Yeah. But then she'll hate me and think that I'm a mess." Thomas cried back onto the negative side. I try to step out and I slip on water. I fall.

But before I could touch the ground. Someone catches me. I look up and I see Thomas. "I'm sorry Y/N." He
says while helping me get into my feet. "
Thomas. I heard everything, I actually. Really like you. Too." I mumble out. "See. Why are you crying anyway?" Ava laughs while walking back into her room. "Is it true?" He asks. "Yes it." I say. I cup his cheeks and kiss him hard. "Thomas. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you had all these things in your diary." I say. "It's ok. It's ok. It's ok." He mutters while sobbing. "It's ok. Why are you crying. It's fine now." I say.

And that's how it all started