Bully. Part 3

Y/N's POV

I've looked everywhere. I looked on the dance floor, the punch table, EVEN INSIDE THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! Just in case if he was there.... you know. Accidents. Like what if he fell in. Right? Anyway....

I've looked absolutely everywhere!!! I decided to go to the bathroom. I sneak into the boy's bathroom and I hear crying. It must be Thomas. I peek into the stall and I see Thomas crying. "Tommy. What's wrong?" I asked. "It's them. They're right. I don't deserve an angel like you... you're so much better. So kind. So.... pretty. I'm just a bully who steals and bullies people." He cries. "Tom, you're so much more than that. You're kind, sweet, loving and extremely hot. You just got to show it. You've showed it to me. You can show it to everyone else too!" I say kissing his cheek. "They'll think I'm a wimp. No one will love me anymore. They'll hate me for me." He cries. "Thomas. Look. Ava wants the old you back. And I want it too. I love you no matter what. I don't care what happens but one day. We'll get married, have a family and live happily together." I say. "You mean it?" He asks sniffling. "Of course I mean it. Because I love you." I tell him. "Thank you. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for." Thomas says hugging me. "But I can't go back to the party like this." He says. "We can wait here till you're ready. Homecoming doesn't end till.... 1:00 am. I think. And It's only 7:23 right now." I say. "Thanks." He says kissing me. "Your welcome." I tell him.

He washes his face and dries his tears. "Are you feeling better now?" I ask him. "Yeah. I'm ready to go out now." He says. We soon walk out and we see a bunch of girls and their dates.
"Hey Y/N. Have you considered finding another boy? Someone your type?" A girl asks. "No. Because I already have the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for." I say kissing Thomas's cheek.

After a while of dancing, eating and partying we decided we were going to go home. "Babe, That was the best time of my life. Well, not the best. But one of the best." He says. "Then what's the best?" I tease him. "Me fucking you into the wall." He says kissing my forehead. "Aww. That's adorable." I say kissing his cheek.

We get to his house. "Don't worry. I have some of your clothes." He says. "What?!" You ask. How did he get your clothes? "Well last time I went to your house. I got a few pairs. Like shirts, pants and other stuff." He says shyly. "Other stuff?" I ask shocked. "But it's fine now that you're my boyfriend." I say hugging him. I go to the showers, strip my clothes and earrings off, turn on the water and stepped in.

As I showered I heard the door open slowly and quietly. "Boo!" Thomas yells as I jump. "Oh my lord Thomas. You scared me to death almost." I say. Suddenly I cry. "Honey. What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm scared. I just got kind of scared." I sob. "Well there is nothing to be afraid of." He says kissing my cheek. "I'll help you lock the door and I'll wait for you on my bed. You can sleepover tonight." He says locking the door and leaving.

I guess anyone can change as long as they try to be a better person.