Prom Queen. Part 1

Y/N's POV

I sat down on the floor. My boyfriend Thomas promised me to be here! He's no where in sight. "It's ok. He'll be here. I saw him here. I smell with him actually." Ava says. "Yeah. Ava's his sister. Of course she'll know." Daniel my brother says. "I hope so." I mutter.

Soon after 3 hours. I was getting nervous and worried and sad. Where was Thomas?! I kept drinking the lemonade. Boy, it was sooooo good.

I looked around. I couldn't see Tommy anywhere!!! Where the shuck is that kid?!

Suddenly the principal comes on stage. "Hello, Students. As you know. It's 9:30. Which means it's.... PROM KING AND QUEEN VOTE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!" He shouts. I sigh. I dropped in Thomas's name for King. And my BFF, Ginger for Queen. She swore to drop one in mine. I could see Ginger anywhere. She's probably lost.

I go on my snap chat. Did you hear about the update?! You can go to Bitmoji and create your own character and add it to snapchat!!! I look on my phone. What the hell. Thomas and Ginger were in the location I was at. Which means they are in here somewhere! I look around.

"THE WINNERS ARE..... THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER AS KING." Principle says. I was relieved. Probably it's going to be me!!! I squealed.

"AND FOR OUR BELOVED QUEEN..." he says. I smiled and fixed my hair. I knew it was going to be.... "GINGER ABIGAIL BOESOLO!!!!" Ginger?!

I saw them at on stage hand in hand smiling. Soon Thomas sees me. "Thomas you cheater." I curse under my breath while storming out.

It was over. King Cheater and Queen Bitchface-Disgusting-BOESOLO.