Drunk Tommy boy

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting on the couch watching Game of Thrones. Of course, My favourite character is totally Jojen Reed. Because it's Thomas. My boyfriend.

Thomas was now at Dylan's house.

Suddenly the door slams open. "Heyyyy Baboooooo!" Thomas says drunk. "Babe, you're drunk." I say. When Thomas was drunk. He acts like a toddler. He was usually really mature and not whiny at all. Unless it comes to sex.

"Me Hungry!" He pouts. "Sit here. I'll get you some soup and crackers. I say leading him to the kitchen table. I put a phone in front of him to video him. He was so adorable. I get some crackers for him first as I make his favourite soup. "Have some of these yummy crackers." I say giving him the cracker. I stir the soup a little longer. Then I put it in a bowl. I lay it in front of him. I take a spoon at feed it to him. Because I know if I left him alone with the soup. He would probably spill the whole thing.

I first let the soup cool down. I slowly mix it in front of him. "That look yummy." He says pointing at it. "You're gonna drink it later ok?" I ask him. He slowly nods.

Thomas starts eating the crackers. But then he nibbled his finger by accident. Suddenly he bursts into tears. I never saw Thomas cry like that. I even caught it on camera! "Shhh... don't cry." I say taking his finger and kissing it. "There. Your boo boo is all better now." I say trying to hold my laugh.

After a while, I fed him the soup and he finished his crackers. I helped bathe him then I decided to put him to bed. "I'll sleep here with you so you don't get nightmares." I say sleeping Next to him. "Good Night." He says laying on my chest. "Good night Tommy." I say drifting off to sleep.

In the morning:

I wake up. I saw Thomas wide awake. "Morning beautiful." He says as his cheek was on my right boob. "Hey." I say. "I wanna show you something!" I say excitedly. I wanted to show him his toddler act last night.

After video:

Thomas laughed his head off. "You had to feed me?" He asked giggling. "Yup. It was like I was babysitting!" You laugh. "I needed a duck to take a bath?" He asked confused. "Or else you wouldn't go shower." You say. "But luckily, I have you." He says. "Aww. That's so sweet." You say to Thomas.

You liked toddler Thomas. But it was better having the big, handsome and mature one back.