Fake surgury

Y/N's POV

I kept sneezing. So I went to the doctor with my best friend Thomas. He's famous. He has a girlfriend Brianna. She's really sassy and braggy.

We waited at the doctor's office. "Miss Y/N." The doctor calls. The doctor's name was Dr. Gem.

"Y/N. How are you?" He asks. "I'm fine. I keep sneezing." I say. "It's flu season so you will possibly have the flu." He says. "It's ok. I'll take care of you." Thomas says. "No. You have a date wit- No. you cannot. Because... you need a surgery." He says. "A surgery? To harm my little pumpkin? No way." Thomas says hugging me. "Little pumpkin?! You only call Bri-
Y/N that? How sweet." Dr. Gem says. "I'll do the surgery if it will get me better." I say. "Great. Let's get you to the surgery room," Dr Gem says while smiling evilly. "You'll be fine. I'll watch you." Thomas says grabbing my arm. "No unauthorised persons." Dr. Gem says pulling me in.

He undresses me and puts a paper dress on me. "Sooo.... what surgery is this?" I ask. "Oh. Flu surgery. It's very common in elderly." Dr. Gem says. "Elderly?!" I say trying to get away. "I mean. Youth. Youth. Even my daughter did this." He says as another nurse comes in. "Hi. I'm nurse Mira. I'll be helping during this operation." She says. I lay down and Dr.Gem puts sleeping gas on me.

Thomas's POV

I sat outside. I really liked Y/N. But I loved Brianna too. Not as much as Y/N. But. I just wanted to be with someone.

~~~~~After the surgery.........~~~~

Y/N's POV

I woke up in another bed. I was so tired. I saw Thomas who had dried tears on his face. He was also sleeping. I look at the clock. 4:39. Oh my gosh. Did he stay the whole day?! Without leaving?! Poor thing must have been so tired.... "Thomas?" I say. "Y/N?! I love you. I love you more than anything. I'm sorry. I should have stayed with you and stopped you from going into that room. I'm sorry, I love you Y/N." He says crying. "What's wrong?" I ask.

~~~~ FLASHBACK~~~~

Third person view

Between the surgery and the finish

"Daddy you need to kill her!" Brianna shouts. "Thomas loves her! I can see it! He doesn't love me! He loves her! You're a surgeon and you need to take her out of this world!!!"

"Honey. I want to do everything for you. But it's wrong. We can't kill an innocent girl like her." Dr. Gem says.

"Well you need to! Or I will not be happy! I will never be happy!" Brianna cries.

"Princess. I'll kill her for you. Only if your happy." Dr. Gem says.

"Good. Now I'm really happy Daddy. I gave her the flu. She should be coming tomorrow. Also. I want you to book the restaurant we went to last week. For Two. Me and Tom. The super expensive one please. Thanks! And I want another puppy." Brianna says skipping out of the room.

Dr. Gem went into the surgery room. He needed to cut the oxygen tube in her neck.

And blah blah blah blah blah. I don't wanna explain the rest of the stuff sorry. I'm just really bored.

~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~

"So you actually love me?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Hey Tommy. I wanna ask you out to dinner- HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Brianna shouts. "Mira. She saved me." I mumble. Mira saved me.

"Don't come near her!" Thomas shouts. "But sugar bunny." Brianna whispers. "I heard you! You tried to kill Y/N!!!" Thomas yells. "I wanted to invite you for dinner!!!" Brianna shouts. "And you should have been dead. I'll make sure your dead first. Then I'll marry Tommy." Brianna yells while stomping out.

"Will you be my new girlfriend?" Thomas asks. "Of course." I say pulling him into a kiss.

And that's how our relationship started.