Addiction. Part 1

Y/N's POV

My boyfriend. Thomas Brodie Sangster. He smokes. A lot. Why? I don't bloody know. Shoot. I'm starting to sound like Thomas.

Today, I sat on my bed. I cried. Why did my boyfriend smoke? Could he enjoy the fresh air and not that crap?

I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom. I open my drawers to get a towel to shower. I saw another one of Thomas's cigarette packs! Uhh! He hides them every where pretending I don't know he's smoking.

Suddenly I hear the door open. Damn. I put the cigarette pack back and I walk downstairs. I see Thomas coughing crazy. "Sweetie. I'm home." He says. "Thomas, Babe. Is there something you would like to share?" I ask. "A baby?" He jokes. Then he bursts into laughter. He stops when he sees my face. "Thomas. What are you hiding from me?!" I scream. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" He says pretending to be soooooo innocent. "If you don't tell me. I will break up with you. And leave!" I scream. "Fine! I smoke!" He shouts. "See, Sangster? Was it sooo difficult?" I say. I go near him but I back away. "Thomas Sangster. You smell. How long have you been smoking?" I ask. "Uhh. 2 day's?" He says. He was actually telling the truth. "Thomas. Why? You know I love you. Am I not enough? Have I not told you about My smoking grandfather?" I say as tears start to fill your eyes. "No...Yes. You have." He says. "Thomas. Do you love me?" I ask as tears fall from my face.

Then. He was speechless. Did he not love me anymore. "You don't love me." I say. "Y/N. I-" he say. "No! You don't love me! Your probably out there sucking some other girl's face off!" I say. "Y/N. You know I would never do that!" He says. "Oh. That was before you were smoking Sangster." I say running upstairs. I lay on our bed. What was going on with him?!

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I'd do anything to get you back." He says crying. "I just want you to be healthy. Do I really want to have a baby with you now? I don't think so. And I don't think you would want a sick baby having lung problems or cancer." I say pressing my face into my pillow and crying. "Y/N. I don't. I'll quit smoking. I promise. I swear. Just. Please come back." He begs.

"Until you quit. I'm yours. But now. I'm single. Better toss that cigarette, Sangster." I say pointing to the cigarette he was holding in his hand. He tosses it and gets on the bed. "Tom. Just go shower. I'm making dinner." I say stomping down.

I felt sad. I loved him and all. But he needs to stop smoking. It's unhealthy.

I decided to show Thomas that I still love him. Because if I told him I'll break up with him. Like literally. He'd probably kill himself. So I decided to make Potato, carrot, beef stew. It's one of his favourites.

I started chopping the carrots and potatoes as I slow cooked the beef. I heard sobbing upstairs. I wanted to rush up and comfort him. But he needs to know. He needs to stop.

I finished everything. Now I just let the ingredients in the pot slow cook till it's softish. I heard stomping on the stairs. I looked and I saw Thomas. He looked horrible. He was in his boxers and his eyes were red and puffy. He was crying. A lot. Never in my life have I seen that poor thing cry so much over me. I rush to hug him.

"Thomas. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I was too harsh on you. I love you." I say hugging him. He hugs me back. "I...I love you too." He says. "Did you cook stew?" He asks. "Of course. It's one of your favourites right?" I say. "Thank you." He says.

Soon. He puts on a shirt and We sit at the table. I get some 2 bowls and 2 spoons. I fill the bowls with stew and I put a small basket of bread on the table. I sit down and give Thomas a bowl.

"Y/N. I promise I'll quit." Thomas says taking a bit of bread. "I know you will. And I believe you." I say kissing his cheek. "Y/N. Thanks for helping me." He says. "Of course. I want my boyfriend to be healthy and strong." I say. "Are we still together?" He says. "Well. If you want?" I say.

Then he hugs me happily. "Oh My Gosh. I love you sooo much." He says hugging me. "I love you too." I say.

Soon after dinner we headed to bed. "Y/N. Can we cuddle tonight? Please?" Thomas asks. "Sure. I've missed that." I say.

We then get in bed. Thomas wraps his arms around me. I lay on his chest. "Tommy, if we have kids. What do you think they'll look like?" I say. "They'll have beautiful Y/C/H." He says. "They'll have your gorgeous brown chocolate eyes." I add.

"They'll look beautiful." He says. "Or handsome." I say. We laugh together. "I do really love you. You're special. Other girls all look the same with makeup and cute dresses. You decided to care for animals instead." He says.

"What?" I say. "The first time I met you you were helping a baby squirrel with an injured leg" he says. "Oh yeah. Really?" I say. "Good night." He says. "Good night." I say falling asleep.