Easter celebration

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting on my bed texting my boyfriend. He was in New Mexico.

Me: Hey babe.

Tommy: Hey, I miss you. ;)

Me: Are you gonna come home for Easter?

Tommy: I'm sorry, I can't baby. I need to go. Bye. Love you.

Me: .......bye

I was so mad! I needed him to be here for Easter. I needed it to be special for him. I needed to tell him I was pregnant......

~~Easter ~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting with my family. We're having a family reunion. "Where's Tommy?" Ava asks. "He's in..." You say. But before you could finish, Thomas comes in with a bow on his head. There was a delivery man behind him. "To Miss. Y/L/N. From. Your Secret Admirer." He says while leaving. "I'm home!" Thomas shouts.

I run up to him and hug him. "How are you back?" I ask. "I couldn't miss your Birthday could I?" He laughs. I hug him. We sit back down to eat. "It's so good having you back." I say hugging him.

After dinner me and Thomas sit on the couch with Dylan and Kaya over. "Well?" Kaya asks. "I'm.... pregnant." I say. "OH MY GOD!!!" Thomas and Kaya shout together. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!" Thomas yells crying and lifting me up in the air. "I'M A DAD!" He shouts. "I'm a mom." I say. "When was this?" He asks putting me down. "Last month." I mutter. "That's perfect." He says kissing my forehead. "I love you." I say hugging him. "I love you too." He says.

"We need to call everyone over again!!!" Dylan shouts. He does a bomb text. It will text who ever he. Commands. Which turned out to be his whole phone. "Y/N PREGNANT COME OVER TO CELEBRATE!!!!" He shouts.

"I love you." I say again. "I love you and the baby." He says kissing me passionately.