Future Sister

Y/N's POV

Today me and and my boyfriend, Thomas Brodie Sangster. We're going to go shopping. Finally. I've been waiting for months.

"Y/N! Let's go!" Tommy screams. "I'm coming!" I scream back. I put on my purple sweater with words that say "Best Boyfriend Next To Me." I slip on black leggings and I run downstairs. I see Thomas standing there looking at me and smiling. I run up to him, jump, and wrap my legs around his waist. "Hey Tommy." I say kissing his nose. "Hey Y/N/N." He says. "What are we doing?" I say. "We're going shopping for gifts. It's Christmas." He says. "Tommy. It's in the middle of Autumn." I laugh. Cutie.

"Oh yeah. We're going to the beach!" He says excitedly. "Tommy, you cutie little idiot, it's autumn. You'll catch a cold if you go swimming in the ocean." I say getting down and leading him to the couch. "Oh Poo, what are we going to do?" He says annoyingly. "We are. Going to go shopping!" I announce. "For Christmas presents!" He says. "Tommy. If your going to act like a child. Then that's immature. And children catch have sex. Their too young," I tease. "No! I'm old enough. I'm not a child." He quickly says. "Ok. Let's go shopping." Thomas says while grabbing my waist and lifting me up. "Hey! Thomas! Put me down!!!" I whine playfully. "Can we go pick up Ava and Daniel?" Thomas asks. Daniel was my brother. Ava was Thomas's sister. Daniel's dating Ava and I'm dating Thomas. "Sure." I say as he puts me in the car seat that's next to the driver. Soon we drive to Ava's house. I get to the door. "DANIEL!!! GOVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES!" "COME AND GET THEM."

Oh brother. What were they up to?! I open the door and I see a naked Daniel laying on a naked Ava. "Guys." I mutter. "Oh My God. Sorry you had to see this Y/N." Ava laughs while cupping Daniel's cheeks. "What was- bloody hell. What happened?!" Thomas says while walking into the house. "Tom! You came!" Ava screams happily. "Bloody Hell. Go put some clothes on before you hug me!" Thomas says while closing his eye. "I only like to look at Y/N naked. And touch her." Thomas says laughing. "Aww. That's cute." I say pinching his cheek lightly.

After a while, finally, Ava and Daniel manage to put on their clothes. We get into the car and drive. "I love you." Ava says to Daniel. "I love you more." He says. "But I love you the most-" Ava says. But before she could even finish her sentence. "WILL YOU BOTH STOP BLOODY ARGUING?!" Thomas shouts angrily. "Tommy? What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing. It's nothing." Thomas says quietly sobbing while driving. Dan and Av were still at the back kissing their faces off. "Thomas babe. What's wrong?" I ask. "It's nothing." He says quietly almost a whisper. "Pumpkin. You can tell me anything." I say.

Suddenly Thomas stops the car and runs outside. "Bloody Hell hee doesn't even have a sweater on. It's freezing out there!" I shout. "Go after him!" Daniel suggests. "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING?! I AM NOT LETTING MY BOYFRIEND GO OUT THERE AND FREEZE!" I yell while turning on the heater in the car for my brother and Ava. I put on my coat and grab another one for Thomas. I grab a warm thermos filled with hot chocolate and I run
outside to chase my boyfriend.

I run outside and I run into the woods by accident. "Hello?" I shout. "Anyone here?" I ask. This was what I feared most. Being alone....

I look behind me. Trees. I look to the sides. Trees. I look ahead. Trees. "Oh I wish Tommy was here." I mutter. "Well, well, well. Who are you, pretty little girl." A tattooed man says to me out of nowhere. "Oh. Kind sir. I'm lost can you please help me?" I ask. I'm playing nice to see what happens. "Well well Well. We haven't had a pretty girl for a while." Another man says. This one was skinny old and wrinkled. "Oh. But I do need to get to the mall." I say. "Well. Our last girl died. How about we try this one. She has a perfect body and face. She'd do just finnnnnne." The tattooed man says. "I. I'm just lost. Please." I cry. "She'll do Fine." He says grabbing my wrists. "LET ME GIRLFRIEND GO!!!" Someone screams. I close my eyes. Someone let's go Of my wrists.

When I open my eyes. I see the people run away and Thomas hugging me. "I'm sorry I ran off. I'm sorry. You could have died!" Tommy shouts. "I'm sorry. Can we go back to the car now?" I ask. "Of course." He says. I look at Thomas again. "OH MY GOD! TOMMY!!! YOU'RE FREEZING!!! PUT IN THIS COAT!" I say giving him his coat. "Thanks." He says softly.

We soon get to the car and get in. "Oh Tom. You're safe! Thank goodness." Ava says while hugging Daniel. "Ok. We're delayed. Let's hurry and go to the mall. It's 11:48." Thomas says driving.

We then get to the mall. We get out and we walk to the entrance. "Me and Daniel are going to the... clothes shop. We'll see you at the Cafe at 12:30." Thomas says kissing my forehead. "Ok. Bye." I say. Me and Ava walked around.
"Hey Y/N. If you and Tom get married. I'll be your step sister right?" She asks. "Yeah. I guess." I say. "Then which makes me your future sister right now." She says laughing.

We go into a wedding dress shop. (Because Ava wanted to...)

"Oh this one is beautiful. This one's just dazzling. And this one is just beggin to be worn on it's big day." Ava says while scrambling through the dresses. "Ava. I don't know why we need to look at wedding dresses!" I say. "We will need it on our big day." Shev says looking at the lovely dresses. I look at one that caught my eyes. It was a Lacey, white, flowing dress. I touched it and it was so silky!!!

"Hey Y/N! If you and Thomas get married. I'll be a brides maid right? And Daniel will be one of the best men right?" Ava asks sweetly. "Well, I guess?" I say confused. "Haha. No reason why I'm asking. I mean. You'd get married... anyway... someday...." she mutters.
We soon go out and meet at the cafe with Thomas and Daniel. I look at Daniel. He seems happy and excited. So does Ava. I look at Thomas and he seems so pale. "Baby. Are you ok? You seem so sick. We better go home. Are you getting a fever?" I ask. Thomas gets sick when he's nervous. "Nah! Old Tommy boy here is just as happy as we are. We had a mega burger at Mac Donald! He might be sick of it? Too big right bro?" Daniel laughs. "Yup. Too... big." Tommy blurbs out. "Thomas Brodie Sangster. You just put on the I'm-Sick-and-I'm-totally-lying-face on. Babe what's going on?!" I ask. I almost shouted. "Let's go home." Ava suggests. We all head to the car. We get home and Daniel and Thomas tell me to put on my best dress as They run outside.

"Thomas caught a cold. He's lying. He's lying to me. He's sick. He's lying." I cry with my hands on my head and my elbows to my knees. "Thomas and Daniel are just having some fun." Ava says. "With Girls? Other Girls? Tommy is cheating on me?" I cry. I cry harder and harder. How could he after all I've done for him?

"Just get your blue dress on and come out with me." Ava says while putting on a hot pink dress in front of me. She offers and hand to me. I grab my blue dress and put it on. I also put my hair down with a headband on. I put on slide in ballet shoes and I go outside with Ava. I see a card.

"We Used to be friends and now we're not. I wish you were mine. I hope you won't decline."

I look at Ava. She just stands there and smiles.

We walk towards the park. Then...

I see a beautiful path of candles. Ava videos me as I walk down there. I see our family members. As I walk down I see Thomas at the end of the path. I walk up to him and stare at his eyes.

Suddenly he gets onto his knee. Oh My God. Is he really? Then he pulls out a small velvet box. Holy...

"Y/N. Y/N, Y/L/N. You are my angel. My love. My centre of the universe. My life. I'd do anything to save you and to be with you. I would never cheat on you. Would I? I would love you till the day we die. I really would. You made me a better person. A better man. A better human being. Now. Y/N. Will you be my Mrs.Sangster?" He asks.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! YES!!! YES I WOULD!!! YES!!!" I scream. I pull Thomas into a kiss. He slips ring onto my finger. "Now. Smile for the camera!" Thomas jokes as we smile to our family members. "I love you." He says. "And I love you. Too." I say kissing him again.

Best Day Ever!!!!!