Prom Queen. Part 2

Thomas's POV

I looked at Y/N. She ran away. It felt. Wrong. How could I cheat on her? She's so. Kind and funny. She's the most positive in the whole school, she actually got an award for that. She's the smartest in our grade even though we are the youngest year. She's also very brave. That girl is magic.

"Babe. How does it feel being the King of Prom?" Ginger asks. "And when we get married. I'll be Miss. Ginger Sangster. Wonderful isn't it?" She laughs. "No. You just grabbed me to the dance. Promised Y/N you'd give her a vote. But you cheated. You gave yourself a vote. And. You reported the school board about Y/N. That she spray
Painted the locker. Which you did. Now that poor girl has to go to summer school." I say dropping the crown and running after Y/N. I hated Ginger. I never should have been her friend from the start.

"Y/N!!!" I called out into the empty corridors. I suddenly hear sniffling. I peek behind and I see Y/N crying. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please come back to me. Please. I'm sorry. Please." I cry. "What have you done for me?! Only cheat on me!" She screams slapping my face. I wasn't shocked. She was very physical when she's mad. "I'm sorry. All I know is that you're my girlfriend and I love you." I cry. "Please Y/N. Come back. I'll do anything." I cry hopefully. "I'm sorry. But it's too late." She cries sadly while she walks away.

"I'm sorry. Y/N please!!! I'll do anything for you!!!" I scream.

Y/N's POV

I look at Thomas. I feel sadness and pain. I cried. "I'm sorry Thomas. I should have been thoughtful and know how much you love Ginger." I cry. "No. I don't. I only love you. Only you. Only Y/N, Y/L/N." He says. "I thought you loved her?!" I scream. I started to get mad. "Y/N. Please." Thomas cries stumbling back on the floor. "I can't take it! You first leave to me on our first date that you have to go home for tutoring. Then when I go to your house I see you shirtless with beer bottles. How can I trust you again?! And now you cheat on me and go to the dance with MY BEST friend." I scream. "No! I went early on our first date so I can go make out with Ginger!!! At least she's so much prettier that you. You're just a ugly skinny stick." Thomas shouts. After I hear that. I knew that now. I was heartless. Thomas had stole my heart. And shattered it. We're over.

"That's why I hated you and that was my worst nightmare! I hate you. I wish I never even met you at the bullshit cafe!!!" I scream running away home.

As I run home. I feel the cold wind. I felt so alive and energetic. This is my home. This is my country. This is me.