Dance part 1

Y/N's POV

I was dancing in a studio. "No no no. You jump, then you twirl darling." My teacher says doing the sequence for me. I jump, twirl. But I trip and fall. "Dear, are you alright?" She asks. "No, I twist my ankle." I say holding my ankle. "I'll go get you some ice darling." She says rushing out of the studio. I sit on the ground. I start crying because it hurts so badly. Suddenly a boy with dirty blonde hair and chocolate eyes comes in. "Are you ok?" He asks kneeling to me. "I twisted my ankle and it hurts really bad." I say. Soon my teacher comes. She gives me the ice pack. "I see you've met my son Thomas." She says. "Nice to meet you." He says pulling me up from the ground. "Good to meet you too." I say sitting on a chair. "I'll leave so you guys can talk." The teacher says leaving. "I never caught your name." He says. "Y/N." I say. "That's a lovely name for a lovely girl." He says. "You're Thomas right?"I ask. "Yes." He says. "You're a really pretty girl." He says. "I think it's time for me to go. I have to babysit my brother because my mom and Dad are out." I say. "Me too. I just have a younger sister." He says. "Maybe you can bring her over. They can play with each other." I suggest. "That's great! What time?" He asks. "How about 7? I can cook dinner?" I ask. "Sure. See ya at 7." He says. "Wait I need your number and your address." He says as I pack up. I give him my things then I go to the bathroom to change out of my leotard and my thin silk skirt.

I walked home myself. I couldn't stop thinking about Thomas. 'He's sooo handsome and mature. He looks around 21. I'm 19. He looks sooo hot. I'm gonna die by looking at him.' I thought to myself. When I open the door to my house. I saw my brother messing around. He was 14. "Daniel! What are you doing?!" I scream. He was watching a sex clip on TV. "Uhhh.... you were gonna come home now?" He asks. I grab the remote and delete it before mom and Dad see it. "Where's Mum And Dad?" I ask while cleaning the house a bit. "At the restaurant. They say their going to a movie later. They'll be back at around 1:00 am." He says. "My friend's coming over." I say. "Who? Is it Y/F's/N?" He asks. "No. He's a new friend. Thomas." I say dreamily. "He's bringing his sister." I say. "How old?" He asks. "13 I think." I say. "Girls are disgusting." He says. "Excuse me?" I ask. "I say girls are.... dis....unclean?" He says. "That doesn't even make sense." I say walking to my room. "At 7 I don't wanna see the house wrecked!" I shout.

At 7 pm......

Someone knocks on the door. I wear a purple sweater and some black leggings. My hair was in a high ponytail. Daniel opens the door. It's Thomas! "Who are you?!" Daniel asks. "Daniel. It's Thomas. You can let him in." I say walking down stairs. Thomas comes in and his sister follows. "Hey. What's your name?" I ask. "Ava." She says. "How old are you." I ask. "I'm 14." She says. "This is my brother Daniel." I tell her. I go to my bedroom with Thomas. "So...." I say. "You're absolutely beautiful." He says. "Thank you." I say. Then we hear screaming. We quickly go downstairs.

Then we see Daniel on Ava. His hands were roaming her body. "Wha?" Thomas mumbles. "Daniel. Get off of Ava now." I order pulling him off. Ava quickly hugs Thomas. She starts crying. I send Daniel to his room. "Ava are you ok?" I ask. "He pushed me down and..." she mumbles terrified. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe he did that. I'm sooo sorry." I say. Ava hugs me. "It's not your fault." She says.

Soon I had to cook dinner at 8:30. "What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask everyone. "I'm fine with anything." Thomas says. "Me too." Ava says. "Can we have fried rice. You make it great!" Daniel suggested. "Sure." I say grabbing the ingredients.

~~~~dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay everything and everyone starts to eat. "How did you guys meet?" Ava asks. "Well at the dance studio. She twisted her ankle." Thomas explains.
"You guys are so cute together." Ava says. "We only met today!" I say giggling. The truth is. I really like Thomas. I was too scared to tell anyone right now. "You guys should date!" Daniel calls out. "Daniel!" I warn him. I don't need him getting ideas right now. "If you guys go on a date. Then me and Daniel will go on a date!" Ava says slyly. "So?" I ask Thomas. "Sure. I wanna see Ava and Daniel together anyways." Thomas says laughing. "We should have a double date sometime!" I suggest. "That would be lovely." Thomas says putting his hand on my thigh.